bios no signal until windows boot

Go to solution Solved by shablagoo,

as its turns out this mobo wont support modded gpu bios which it is a shame i just had to change the gpu bios 

On 3/25/2021 at 11:25 PM, mikelbledsoe45 said:

I had the same issues for months and I have finally found out the actual issue and it was so simple. Most Nvidia cards need an updated driver specifically for display port 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 and 2.1 monitors. I had this exact issue for so long and almost gave up but as soon as I found this driver and updated it, it works flawlessly I can get a signal as soon as the bios shows up and never have to use the igpu again to see the bios screen. LEGIT took me 8 months of on and off troubleshooting to find the solution and anyone that has this issue I bet this is your solution. Just wanted to post the answer to help future people because I read this post like 30 times while trying to find the fix. 😌

What driver are you talking about? Im having the same issue with my GTX690 after upgrading my mobo\cpu to Zenith Extreme\1920x (from CrosshairVII Hero\1700x) on MiniDisplayPort>DisplayPort to my Asus XG32VC. GPU was 100% working when tested on Crosshair VII Hero, but after upgrading I now get a multihued red screen during BIOS splash screen but soon as Windows loads up all is fine, to get into BIOS i need to connect a diff monitor via the DVI port. really weird 😕 is it a setting in my Zenith Extreme BIOS? I cant imagine it being anything else, I dont even see how a windows driver could effect the BIOS splashscreen, especially since it was working on the Crosshair just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Another weird thing of note, When i first installed the GTX 690 on the Zenith it would get a "GPU BIOS Load" error on post screen, and be stuck there, UNTIL I connected a diff monitor via DVI port, not it boots just fine by itself into Windows, while having that multi reds screen during BIOS Splash screen load. weird right? It benches great, temps are great, etc. so ya ...lol