Windows 10 Nvidia error 43

Hello there folks, Got this issue dragging me crazy for few days, where the graphics card would stop working or at least the driver does, GTX980 windforce. I don't really remember how it all started, all used to be working fine till one day through September I turned on the computer and the resolution was crap, tried to adjust it back but didn't work so I restarted the computer and it worked fine, the next day the same issue happened but the restart didn't solve it, device manager tell me the device isn't working properly or has an issue code 43, if I use DDU to remove the driver and get the basic display driver all will be fine after I install a fresh driver it works perfectly too, Apex legends, FFXV and BF1, all working perfectly on high settings, but the moment I restart the computer the same issue appears again, sometimes restarting solves it sometimes not and the screen goes off so I have to restart using the CMD when windows boots I get the crap res again.
Tried downloading a newer update but didn't help, installing updates hoping maybe its a bug from microsoft's side and still same thing, reset the bios to default and it works fine again somehow, after another restart without doing anything it goes nuts again.
I totally reinstalled windows, 1809 instead of 1903, all worked fine for a bit yet again after one restart it went nuts. Thought it might be some windows update so I went and removed all the updates except for 3 which I didn't get any option to remove.
I was afraid it might be a hardware issue but everything was working fine, tested the memory with the windows built in tester on extended mode, two rounds and no issues founds, ran prime95 for an hour with my fans maxed out getting 89c but no crashes or anything, tried MSI kombustor and again no crashes, games are fine too, but a single restart or shutdown will render the computer useless. I even took the computer apart, cleaned it, checked the PCIe and ram slots, checked the CPU socket, change the thermal paste, still nothing!
I just got the idea to try safe mode to download an older driver from august or something since I had no issues back then, yet again I have no clue what's going on.
Gpuz shows this when the driver isn't working correctly.
gpuz.gif.07e2a24d9f289fe36b668bed33eedeaa.gif