FRAMETIME SPIKES AND STUTTERS ON MULTIPLE PCs PLEASE HELP!

Hi,
So I have been getting frametime spikes and stutters and microstutters across almost all games on 5 different PCs,
4 prebuilt and 1 built by me, I have tried 4 different moniters, 60hz, 120, 144hz, and 240hz and at 4 different locations,
It happens in offline and online games, I have tried VSYNC, GSYNC,
Adaptive Sync, Capping FPS below hz rate, Almost every nvidia control panel variation, reinstalling drivers,
installing old drivers, new drivers, reinstalling windows, buying new windows, replacing every cord,
tried different keyboards and mouses, updating bios, different bios settings, xmp off, on,
so I figured it might be a power issue so I had an electrician come by and rewire the outlet and connect it straight to the breaker and that did not fix the issue so I also tried a power conditioner, a UPS (seemed to help), multiple surge protectors,
and many more things that I cant think of at the moment to try to fix this issue,
I have had this issue ever since I got my first pc 3 years ago. Ive almost given up at this point, guess i'm stuck with this issue forever.

1st pc Specs: Intel i7 9700k, RTX 2070, 16gb ram ddr4 3000mhz, intel 660p, msi mpg z390 gameing edge ac, 620watt bronze power supply, windows 10 home, nzxt kraken

2nd pc Specs: Intel 7700, 16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram, gtx 1060 3gb, 750watt gold psu, asus h270f strix gaming motherboard, 250gb samsung ssd, 500gb samsung ssd, corsair h80i v2 liquid cpu cooler.

can you please post specs of the systems that have this issue?

i.e.

Processor

Motherboard

Ram

Graphics cards

power supplies

and any storage drives.

The specs would allow us to help you better with the issue.

9 minutes ago, MCalladine said:

can you please post specs of the systems that have this issue?

i.e.

Processor

Motherboard

Ram

Graphics cards

power supplies

and any storage drives.

The specs would allow us to help you better with the issue.

Ok I added the specs.

Just now, schwellmo92 said:

Is there some common software you install on your PCs? Like an anti-virus?

no there isnt

1 minute ago, RuskiChikin said:

no there isnt

Can you run FRAPS logging while you're playing a game and try capture a frame stutter in the logs and share them? It's very odd that you would have your issue across so many different variations of hardware/monitors.

7 minutes ago, schwellmo92 said:

Can you run FRAPS logging while you're playing a game and try capture a frame stutter in the logs and share them? It's very odd that you would have your issue across so many different variations of hardware/monitors.

It dropped 4-5 fps and the frametime spiked and thats when the stutter happened

minecraft.PNG

spike and fps.PNG

2 hours ago, RuskiChikin said:

It dropped 4-5 fps and the frametime spiked and thats when the stutter happened

That's not what stuttering/frame time spiking is, it is completely expected that you could go from 140~ to 130~ FPS.

7 hours ago, schwellmo92 said:

That's not what stuttering/frame time spiking is, it is completely expected that you could go from 140~ to 130~ FPS.

with the 2070 the fps doesn't get lower than 300 and I capped it at 140 and when the framtime bumps like that then there is a visual stutter and the fps drops by around 5 when it shouldnt drop at all and the frametime should be a straight line without bumps or spikes 

11 hours ago, schwellmo92 said:

it stutters when it drops a very small amount of fps