Mismatched mod channel list error on minecraft server for no reason?

Cupar19

So i have a pebblehost server and am trying to get forge to work but i keep getting mismatched mod channel list, however i am certain i have all identical mods because ive runa copy of the server using the EXACT same files as on pebblehost and it works perfectly fine but whenever i try to run it on pebblehost i get that error. Any ideas why?

this isn't the best place to get modded minecraft advice and help

even if your mod files are the same, are the config files the same? sometimes the server config can be generated differently (depends on the mod) and that can cause an issue.

you don't say what version of forge and minecraft you are running and also haven't listed the mods you are using on both the server and clients.

forge 1.14.4 has this issue currently and i have yet to find any information if it's been fixed or if it's been resolved.

if the config thing didn't work then this is a tried an true method:

1. remove all mods

2. add a mod back and test issue

3. if issue doesn't happen add another mod

4. repeat step 3 until the mod thats causing the issue has been found

5. once the mod or mods, have been found report to the mod author with the issue and the prerequisite (e.g log, crash report, images etc.) 

WARNING

a lot of mod authors will flat ignore your bug report if you don't provide a log or fulfil the bug report requirements

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

6 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

this isn't the best place to get modded minecraft advice and help

even if your mod files are the same, are the config files the same? sometimes the server config can be generated differently (depends on the mod) and that can cause an issue.

you don't say what version of forge and minecraft you are running and also haven't listed the mods you are using on both the server and clients.

forge 1.14.4 has this issue currently and i have yet to find any information if it's been fixed or if it's been resolved.

if the config thing didn't work then this is a tried an true method:

1. remove all mods

2. add a mod back and test issue

3. if issue doesn't happen add another mod

4. repeat step 3 until the mod thats causing the issue has been found

5. once the mod or mods, have been found report to the mod author with the issue and the prerequisite (e.g log, crash report, images etc.) 

WARNING

a lot of mod authors will flat ignore your bug report if you don't provide a log or fulfil the bug report requirements

i tried all of that, im 1.14.4 so that could be it thanks, also all the files are the same including configs, i tried testing different mods and it worked but then after removing one of them it stopped working again so idk