2.5 Year Old PC Keeps freezing and while installing Windows gives a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

So I had been dealing with this problem for a while, but recently it got worse. So around 3 days ago I needed to reinstall Windows because with a recent Windows 10 Update, it bricked Windows Update and deleted all of my restore points. So I decided to reinstall Windows, but this time switch to Windows 8.1 or 7. (My computer has full driver support for Windows 7/8.1, the full part list is here). So anyway, I tried to install Windows 8.1, but then I was hit with the bluescreen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. At that point, I literally didn't want to deal with it. So two days later, we find ourselves here. First I try removing the M.2 drive and firing up a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS USB. It freezes. I unplug both my hard drive and optical drive and disable the SATA Controller. It freezes. So at this point I re-added the M.2 drive and installed Windows 10 using my Windows 10 install DVD. Then I followed the temporary solution at this link and partitioned a space for a attempt Windows 7 USB Install, and then, it froze. At this point, I have no idea what to do, so if any of you see this and have any idea to help me with this, help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Not gonna lie, read the title as twenty five year old pc..

Did you turn off UEFI or turn on Legacy boot? Also something along the lines of Legacy USB? (can't remember what the names of them are exactly)

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

Not gonna lie, read the title as twenty five year old pc..

Did you turn off UEFI or turn on Legacy boot? Also something along the lines of Legacy USB? (can't remember what the names of them exactly)

Didn’t turn on legacy boot. I am using a UEFI Install.

Have you ran memtest to see if your RAM is faulty?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 minute ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Have you ran memtest to see if your RAM is faulty?

Haven’t done that yet. Would you recommend memtest86?

5 minutes ago, Grayson Pollard said:

Didn’t turn on legacy boot. I am using a UEFI Install.

Well then turn on legacy boot and anything related to it, like legacy usb.

2 minutes ago, Grayson Pollard said:

Haven’t done that yet. Would you recommend memtest86?

Yup. That's the bog standard one. Typically you'd run it for at least 24 hours to really test your RAM, but I don't suspect a RAM issue personally.

EDIT: Also keep in mind, Windows 7 does not have native NVMe drivers, so it won't be able to install to that kind of media. I'd recommend just unplugging all drives except the one you're trying to install 7 on.

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Well then turn on legacy boot and anything related to it, like legacy usb.

Yup. That's the bog standard one. Typically you'd run it for at least 24 hours to really test your RAM, but I don't suspect a RAM issue personally.

Yeah, I honestly don’t think it is a RAM issue although I will have to check it. I will also try reinstalling in legacy mode, although I am pretty sure it’s not going to work.

EDIT: I use the gigabyte Z370 driver slipstreaming utility for my Windows 7 installs on Z370 motherboards. I also have not tried this yet, for at least two months.

Just now, Grayson Pollard said:

Yeah, I honestly don’t think it is a RAM issue although I will have to check it. I will also try reinstalling in legacy mode, although I am pretty sure it’s not going to work.

I edited my post above, but keep in mind Windows 7 does not natively support NVMe, so it won't install on those drives. Also be sure to unplug all other drives except the one you're trying to install to.

Just now, TempestCatto said:

I edited my post above, but keep in mind Windows 7 does not natively support NVMe, so it won't install on those drives. Also be sure to unplug all other drives except the one you're trying to install to.

I also edited my post above.

Anyway, tomorrow I will hopefully start the diagnosis process, by first running memtest86 for a while and installing Windows in Legacy Mode. I am open to more suggestions.