Windows 10 wipe/clean install

JayBee805

Hello guys, I’ve never done this so not sure how to , I want to completely wipe my pc every time I try stuff comes back who knows how and then the one drive starts downloading back a bunch of stuff , and documents are still there etc etc .. how can I completely wipe everything for good so when I install again i start brand new with nothing downloaded at all ??

Uninstall onedrive, because that syncs to the could.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Uninstall onedrive, because that syncs to the could.

I shall do that , but what about the rest ? How do I Wipe my pc completely? Like every time I do it , somehow all my old stuff keeps getting back to my pc , documents , etc 

34 minutes ago, JayBee805 said:

I shall do that , but what about the rest ? How do I Wipe my pc completely? Like every time I do it , somehow all my old stuff keeps getting back to my pc , documents , etc 

If you follow the steps in the video and delete all the partitions it's impossible for stuff to come back unless you have some cloud syncing software like onedrive or google drive.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 hours ago, Enderman said:

If you follow the steps in the video and delete all the partitions it's impossible for stuff to come back unless you have some cloud syncing software like onedrive or google drive.

Thank you , but I can’t see the video for some reason /:

When you're installing from a thumb drive or a Windows CD it gives you the option to do a custom install. From here you can delete all the partitions and create new ones. This will overwrite most of the data on the disk and making it so the system doesn't see/use it once the new install completes.

As Enderman stated if you login to a cloud sync program and it was set to backup your data then it will re-download it once you get back in. Don't login to these applications.

30 minutes ago, JayBee805 said:

Thank you , but I can’t see the video for some reason /:

Can you now?

Spoiler