What do you think of this build? Are there any problems with it?

Vntto

I came up with this build a few days ago and want to buy it today. Could anyone just have a quick look on the parts and tell me if anythings is wrong about them and if everything is compatible etc? Thank you :D

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dp8btp

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($238.90 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($199.00 @ B&H)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB AORUS Video Card  ($449.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P ATX Mid Tower Case  ($129.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM 600 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($90.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1283.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-19 10:03 EDT-0400

Drop from 600 watts to 550, 3600X to 3600, cheaper SSD, you get room for a 2070 super instead of 2060 super and it's still cheaper.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Vntto said:

I came up with this build a few days ago and want to buy it today. Could anyone just have a quick look on the parts and tell me if anythings is wrong about them and if everything is compatible etc? Thank you :D

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dp8btp

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($238.90 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($199.00 @ B&H)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB AORUS Video Card  ($449.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB530P ATX Mid Tower Case  ($129.99 @ B&H)
Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 CM 600 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($90.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $1283.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-19 10:03 EDT-0400

the 5700 xt is faster than the 2060 super, but I can understand if you want ray tracing

8 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Drop from 600 watts to 550, 3600X to 3600, cheaper SSD, you get room for a 2070 super instead of 2060 super and it's still cheaper.

thanks :D I'll think about that.. the reason why i used the 3600x is cause i have to use the pc for school to (coding and stuff like that) do you think the 3600 will be enough for that?

9 minutes ago, Duckster said:

the 5700 xt is faster than the 2060 super, but I can understand if you want ray tracing

yes, i know.. i thought about taking an amd card for a while but i like the rtx series :D thanks

2 minutes ago, Vntto said:

thanks :D I'll think about that.. the reason why i used the 3600x is cause i have to use the pc for school to (coding and stuff like that) do you think the 3600 will be enough for that?

The 3600X is practically just the 3600 with an X in the name, almost no difference. You say you use it for school, what schoolwork tasks will you be doing? Super complex 3D models and huge code compiling? Or just typing an occasional script and word processing?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The 3600X is practically just the 3600 with an X in the name, almost no difference. You say you use it for school, what schoolwork tasks will you be doing? Super complex 3D models and huge code compiling? Or just typing an occasional script and word processing?

Well, I am attending a school which primarily focusses on coding and computer science. We arent doing huge code compilations or anything like that. At least now XD. We only have to compile some bigger projects ocasionally. I would like to do some 3D renderings for game dev and stuff like that but nothing too complex either in most cases

Just now, Vntto said:

Well, I am attending a school which primarily focusses on coding and computer science. We arent doing huge code compilations or anything like that. At least now XD. We only have to compile some bigger projects ocasionally. I would like to do some 3D renderings for game dev and stuff like that but nothing too complex either in most cases

The 3600 does all you need and then some.

Primary PC:

34 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

ok, thank you :D. i will probably choose the 3600 then

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

just one question: What is the differnence between the 3600x and 3600 then, as the 3600 costs a lot less?

17 minutes ago, Vntto said:

just one question: What is the differnence between the 3600x and 3600 then, as the 3600 costs a lot less?

Just a small clock speed increase on the 3600X

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

Just a small clock speed increase on the 3600X

ok, thank you :D