Possible large contract pricing

I have a potential large scale contract job (involving netcode) I can take & I was curious if anyone could help me figure out pricing.

Basically I have to extend some pre-made components to create a system of features for a large scale video-game.
I already have the task list & was going to give pricing for each individual component so I'd get paid along the way & it wouldn't end up like:

"Here's the source code, what do you think?"

*Read: 3 days  ago*

How do you guys determine contract pricing?
I was considering charging 5-30~ dollars per minor script. (small customization) averaging $10~20 each.
Then make some larger components $100~$200. (IE database stuff)

Do you feel like my prices are off? Should I request more? Should I request less?

Spoiler

I think you guys might actually be paid programmers so... please don't hate that I tagged you :P:) 

@vorticalbox @Nuluvius @Mira Yurizaki @Dat Guy @colonel_mortis @Unimportant

I actually am a paid programmer - but I am an employee of a company which makes the prices for me. All of my personal hobbyist projects are free.

Write in C.

My quotes are based off the project complete scope. I charge per hour. I have the different phase.

1 - Typically enterprise apps required 10 to 30 hour planning, listing my question so i know the structure of the project which i quote at planning fee level.

2 - I get all the answers for the project structure with the client and based of that i plan the project with agile. I do not quote this as this is personal time management. this usually take 2 hours but i have lot of experience.

3 - I quote per module of the project base on the time i have and i add 30% markup for error on the time.

Finally there is extra adder :

Each changes requested during developpement it's a flat rate to investigate the change and estimate of extra time at normal hourly rate unless there is time constraint then i have a 50% hourly rate increase for the extra hours for this change.

- If project has issue i do have in the contract that i take 15% hit on the overall project estimate if i surpass. The rest is due to design change that make estimate completely off. This is charge at normal rate hour per hour.

- Update to existing project flat rate are negotiated when project starts. I always include a flat fee to investigate and reserve the right to control the time frame as i have other client needs unless i charge a premium for taking priority but this is extremely rare.

- To all that i add technology fee which include computer uses, software licenses, bandwidth, electricity everything administration wise. This also include car mileage and usage.

Finally i track my projects, clients and time using an app. I very like Toggl, i have switched to them during their beta and still using it these days. Tracking time and clients is very important. Specially if you do both freelance and company salary work at the same time. When you get to do your taxes it's a life saver.