Should i buy a 3DS XL?

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

My old DS Lite is slowly passing away, and my screen is getting harder and harder to see also the shoulder buttons are broken. (It is more than 6 years old)

I want to play the new Pokémon because the Pokémon franchise is just F'ing awesome! 

I have to ride the bus every day for 1,15 hours and it is reallyyy boring, If i buy a phone (What i will probably then use for mini-games and stuff) the games on there would lose their value really fast because let's be honest.. mobile phone games mostly aren't great and a good phone is really expensive!

My local game store doesn't sell Nintendo games anymore so i wonder if my TTDS card for my old Nintendo DS lite is compatible with the 3DS XL.

Thanks! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Well if you want to play the games on offer as you said then I would go for it I am debating on getting a 3DS for X and Y myself but not right now and yes the DS cartridges will work 

Go for it I have seen my frinds play the hell out of it and they are really happy with the screen sxe and the battery life as well, so yeah o for it, it is big enough for big hands but it is not massive to not be able to be carried all over the world.

Hi guys!

My old DS Lite is slowly passing away, and my screen is getting harder and harder to see also the shoulder buttons are broken. (It is more than 6 years old)

I want to play the new Pokémon because the Pokémon franchise is just F'ing awesome! 

I have to ride the bus every day for 1,15 hours and it is reallyyy boring, If i buy a phone (What i will probably then use for mini-games and stuff) the games on there would lose their value really fast because let's be honest.. mobile phone games mostly aren't great and a good phone is really expensive!

My local game store doesn't sell Nintendo games anymore so i wonder if my TTDS card for my old Nintendo DS lite is compatible with the 3DS XL.

Thanks! 

3DS XL is way better then 3DS you'll love it 

Yes. If it was the original 3DS I would tell you to get it too. The system is really fun. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Get a 2DS, it was my best decision ever when it comes to the 3ds world.

No it sucks its a waste of money

Why that?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Why that?

Blind hate. He probably didn't even read you post.

I got a 3DS XL and like it a lot. Games can be a bit expensive compared to "mobile" games but they are a lot more fun, if you pick the right ones.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I got a 3DS at launch and honestly, I was disappointed. Mostly due to the lack of games but I ended up selling it before anything good really came out for it. I can't recommend it, but if you need a new DS, I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I dont think any has answered yet about TTDS

any hombrew chip will not work on 3DS (I have TTDS and 2DS)

ofc Nintendo would patch the GBA Slot exploit