How to manage 12v RGB cables with Tpmods

Tpbmods

Hey guys and gals, Tpbmods here with a how to manage 12v RGB cables tutorial.
This is an advanced mod, do not attempt this if you cant A:Solder, B:Fix mistakes, and ? Afford to replace the hardware if you ruin it.

The tools you will need for this mod are quite simple, and any modder will have these on hand.
Soldering Iron, Solder, wire cutters, Xacto(optional), lighter or heatgun, Heatshrink! And optionally, Sleeving.
6ZmD8td.jpg

Start by getting all your cables run as clean and snug as possible, and mark the cables where they will be cut.
A tip from Alex Banks over at Bit-Tech, is to make little wings out of tape to keep note of orientation.
H0CQytu.jpg
ndJwyPI.jpg

once your wires are stripped and splayed, get them all taped together and tap em together with a bit of solder.
liPuhP8.jpg
sjsiwqT.jpg

Always make sure to use heatshrink! Take the time to get everything as snug and clean as possible
YvUFAoc.jpg
qap6MWl.jpg
seJQ2Qn.jpg

And thats it! Clean up the cables, use a few zap straps to tidy it up!
z6vhUil.jpg

Now get out there and clean up those wires!

7 hours ago, Tpbmods said:

Hey guys and gals, Tpbmods here with a how to manage 12v RGB cables tutorial.
This is an advanced mod, do not attempt this if you cant A:Solder, B:Fix mistakes, and ? Afford to replace the hardware if you ruin it.

The tools you will need for this mod are quite simple, and any modder will have these on hand.
Soldering Iron, Solder, wire cutters, Xacto(optional), lighter or heatgun, Heatshrink! And optionally, Sleeving.
6ZmD8td.jpg

Start by getting all your cables run as clean and snug as possible, and mark the cables where they will be cut.
A tip from Alex Banks over at Bit-Tech, is to make little wings out of tape to keep note of orientation.
H0CQytu.jpg
ndJwyPI.jpg

once your wires are stripped and splayed, get them all taped together and tap em together with a bit of solder.
liPuhP8.jpg
sjsiwqT.jpg

Always make sure to use heatshrink! Take the time to get everything as snug and clean as possible
YvUFAoc.jpg
qap6MWl.jpg
seJQ2Qn.jpg

And thats it! Clean up the cables, use a few zap straps to tidy it up!
z6vhUil.jpg

Now get out there and clean up those wires!

just wanted to add that a hairdryer works for the heat shrink as well.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links