Cooler Master MA410P for i7-8700 (for Adobe Premier)

nima_25

Hi could someone please confirm if this cooler is sufficient for cooling i7-8700?

spec:

Annotation 2019-09-14 032934.jpg

3 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Get a Dark Rock Pro imo

Overkill for a locked cpu like the 8700. 

The same may go for the other two coolers mentioned but that may depend on what overkill is. 

What case and ram are you using and why are you looking at these coolers in particular? 

Where are you shopping / located? Budget? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks for suggestion but my options are limited. its not avaiable here yet.

Iran. 

Ram stick are TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 32GB.

I know Princess Luna uses hyper 212x. which is very similar to MA410P. i thought maybe this would work too.

I've read reviews for these coolers but they are very confusing. in one review temp doesn't go above 60c another one reaches 100c.

9 minutes ago, nima_25 said:

Iran. 

Ram stick are TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 32GB.

I know Princess Luna uses hyper 212x. which is very similar to MA410P. i thought maybe this would work too.

Are there any shops you can link us to? I'm not familiar with shops for that area. 

What case are you using? 

13 minutes ago, nima_25 said:

I've read reviews for these coolers but they are very confusing. in one review temp doesn't go above 60c another one reaches 100c.

Links for the reviews? 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.