I need an advice

Flying Sausages

I don't understand????

1) I place an ordered for this item (Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C 120mm Case Fan w/Fan Controller (5 in 1 Pack) on Amazon yesterday

2) This is a same day delivery item so I should receive it on Wednesday yesterday

3) I did not receive the package at all

4) I called Amazon today, and explained to them that I did not receive this item yesterday

5) Amazon customer representative apologized to me for this delay, and offered me a full refund to this item. He told me this item will be deliver to me on Friday and that I will not have to return it back. But on Amazon app it says " Please return this item once it has been delivered to you."

6) ???????? Amazon is giving me a free item worth $75?! Should I return it back or no??

4 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

I don't understand????

1) I place an ordered for this item (Antec Prizm 120 ARGB 5+C 120mm Case Fan w/Fan Controller (5 in 1 Pack) on Amazon yesterday

2) This is a same day delivery item so I should receive it on Wednesday yesterday

3) I did not receive the package at all

4) I called Amazon today, and explained to them that I did not receive this item yesterday

5) Amazon customer representative apologized to me for this delay, and offered me a full refund to this item. He told me this item will be deliver to me on Friday and that I will not have to return it back. But on Amazon app it says " Please return this item once it has been delivered to you."

6) ???????? Amazon is giving me a free item worth $75?! Should I return it back or no??

Wait until the item arrives, then contact Amazon again and show them the transcript of your previous conversation. Ask them to process the refund and cancel the return.

Or just wait until it arrives, and check Amazon again. It might resolve itself once the item is marked as delivered.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Full refund for an item received late does sound extremely unusual. It's usually used for sub-$10 items or so. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti