Anyone heard of Morrisoh.com?

Buddhaz_Priest

Well the title is clear, I was using Google shopping looking for the best price for a G502 lightspeed and found this page: MORRISOH.COM

This is BS right? Anyone heard of this place or ordered from there before? Seems far too good to be true but all the info on their site seems legit. I kinda wanna roll the dice. I'd only be out 20 bucks you know? Until they use all my booking info and card info to rob me I suppose. 

Tl;dr: I need a sanity check. Am I crazy here?

56 minutes ago, Buddhaz_Priest said:

Until they use all my booking info and card info to rob me I suppose. 

Their site claims to only accept PayPal, so they would have no way to use your card info. That being said, I wouldn't buy anything from their site until you send them a message asking how they're selling things like AMD Ryzen 5 processors & Apple HomePod speakers for only $18.50 such good deal much scam not fake WOW!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

55 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Their site claims to only accept PayPal, so they would have no way to use your card info. That being said, I wouldn't buy anything from their site until you send them a message asking how they're selling things like AMD Ryzen 5 processors & Apple HomePod speakers for only $18.50 such good deal much scam not fake WOW!

I didn't look at any other items but I checked their address and about is and contact info etc and it looked legit, but seeing that it is the same price for other stuff I think I'm gonna play it safe and stay away lol

5 hours ago, Buddhaz_Priest said:

I checked their address and about is and contact info etc and it looked legit

The store address is 8510 Twelve Oaks Drive, Texas City. Thats a house. Where people live in. Not a store. Hows that legit?

Seems all very sketchy to me...

I would assume $18.50 is the "magic amount" to get under the scammers detection radar of Paypal... :(

Just found them this morning with their too-good-to-be-True deal on Borderlands 3 - magic price of $18.50

this post is the only mention of it I found 

and my friend confirmed it’s a scam. You may get access for a week or so then it gets revoked apparently 

F2AAB4FE-29F7-4EF9-BCF1-FFD1F56B0A0F.png

I just saw it this morning as well. Way too good-to-be true items. I was able to find this site https://www.cubdomain.com/domains-registered-by-date/2019-09-05/15.... So yeah scam. No way can anyone sell any of those items that cheap....flat screen smart TVs for 18.50, robot vacuums 18.50, wireless game headsets for 17.50, air fryers 18.50, Chest freezers 18.50, etc. And free shipping too.. yeah something definitely ain't right lol

Just an update for everyone i am currently contacting them seeing if i can just go pick something up. I live 15 minutes from this "business". Ill see what happens and keep everyone filled in.

so i sent an email to the support email on the site and it could not be delivered. id assume from that its a scam.

It’s a scam. I wish I would have seen this post before 9/20. They only got me for “$18” but I’m filing a complaint with my bank.