So, Made a New PC, with a new M.2 Drive as the main drive. However I put the hold SSD and HDD in it to act as storage, and both aren't showing up

So, me and My father just built me a new computer for my 18th birthday coming Thursday, and, as the title states, we used a new drive as the main Windows Drive (a 512 GB M.2 SSD), and we threw the SSD and Hard Drive from my old computer into it as well, to wipe them and then use them as extra storage. (a 128 GB older Samsung Pro SSD, and a 2TB Seagate 7200rpm HDD from before they did the green color re-brand thing). 

However, both drives aren't showing up on the new PC, neither in the UEFI or Windows itself, and the strangest thing is that we used the same SATA Cables from the old PC, and the same Power supply (Corsair TX 650), and both were working just fine that same day in my old PC.

And I doubt that it could be the SATA Slots on the Motherboard, as if the SATA Controller was dead/messed up, it likely wouldn't even boot, and even if the slots are dead, the Motherboard likely would notice.

Can anyone help?

For Reference, my old PC was a old Dell XPS Workstation PC with a i7 3770. And my new system is a Ryzen 5 3600, Asrock B450m Pro4. and the M.2 Drive is working fine, and everything else is working fine, GPU (GTX 1070 FTW3), CPU, and RAM, as I am typing this on that new PC; 

I'm assuming they're plugged into both power and data? Some people on their first build don't hook up the SATA power by mistake, good to double check. Also, for installing windows, leave the HDD unplugged, windows has bad habit of making boot sectors on drives you didn't choose to be the boot drive.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I know on that board it disables some sata port to give bandwidth to the m.2 slot if it’s in use. Could be the problem? But should only disable one not two. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

12 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I'm assuming they're plugged into both power and data? Some people on their first build don't hook up the SATA power by mistake, good to double check. Also, for installing windows, leave the HDD unplugged, windows has bad habit of making boot sectors on drives you didn't choose to be the boot drive.

Well, my father built it, and he has experience with PC Building, he used to work in PC Building shops before working as a Video Game Developer.

Also, I already installed windows on the M.2, and the HDD was a storage Drive in the Old PC, the SSD Was the main drive

10 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I know on that board it disables some sata port to give bandwidth to the m.2 slot if it’s in use. Could be the problem? But should only disable one not two. 

Problem is, which SATA Ports, also, could there be compatibility issues on the Cables? The Motherboard came with some, but we decided to use the old ones from my old PC.

Have you looked in disk management to see if maybe the disks just didn't get initialized, disks won't show up in Windows explorer if they haven't been initialized.

3 minutes ago, Alovon11 said:

Problem is, which SATA Ports, also, could there be compatibility issues on the Cables? The Motherboard came with some, but we decided to use the old ones from my old PC.

Right click "this Computer" choose manage and then go to virtual disk managment and see if you can see the drives there... could be from a legacy bios and will not work with Uefi ;)

2 minutes ago, Kenjo said:

Right click "this Computer" choose manage and then go to virtual disk managment and see if you can see the drives there... could be from a legacy bios and will not work with Uefi ;)

Well, the old SSD is in there, but it wont let me format it, as it has my old Windows install on it from my old PC

1 minute ago, Alovon11 said:

Well, the old SSD is in there, but it wont let me format it, as it has my old Windows install on it from my old PC

Now this is the tricky part, You kinda need to go into the Command prompt and use the partition tool , google it .. lots of good guides i dont have it in my head atm since im having major issues with my 2 x nvme drives not reaching speeds... both stuck at 900mb/s :/

Basically you have to delete the partition in command prompt etc ... you could also fiddle with the MBR/GPT settings in virtual disk managment by right clicking the drive and check what it is ...