Can anyone help me i can't get into my BIOS

Alex14uk

when i turn on my pc and it is booting my monitors ( i have two ) remain blank for a while and then directly load to Windows Login screen ( the PC works fine ) skipping any change of pressing del or 12 to enter my BIOS, but if i do spam del or 12 when my pc monitors are black and booting nothing happens it just freezes and the motherboard displays A6 error , any help ? 

You Can Do It From The Settings,

Please Save All Your Work And Close Your Applications Etc. Since This Does Require Restarting Your Pc.

Simply Go To Settings> Update & Security> Recovery> Advanced Start Up (Click Restart Now)> Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> UEFI Firmware Settings / Bios Firmware Settings> Restart.

This Should Boot You Straight Into The Bios, Without The Need To Do Anything (Like Spamming Del Or F12 Etc.)

I hope that I was able to help 🙂

Another trick that should work (but may not be convenient) is to unplug your boot drive.  That should put it into BIOS or at least at a screen alerting you to the problem and allowing you to navigate to BIOS from there.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

3 hours ago, DaRk X Mines said:

You Can Do It From The Settings,

Please Save All Your Work And Close Your Applications Etc. Since This Does Require Restarting Your Pc.

Simply Go To Settings> Update & Security> Recovery> Advanced Start Up (Click Restart Now)> Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> UEFI Firmware Settings / Bios Firmware Settings> Restart.

This Should Boot You Straight Into The Bios, Without The Need To Do Anything (Like Spamming Del Or F12 Etc.)

unfortunately I didn't work i did what you said but after i pressd restart my monitors both said no signal then went black and the motherboard displayed A6 error again :/ 

2 hours ago, nick name said:

Another trick that should work (but may not be convenient) is to unplug your boot drive.  That should put it into BIOS or at least at a screen alerting you to the problem and allowing you to navigate to BIOS from there.  

ill give it a try thanks 

I managed to fix it what I had to do was removed my graphics card and put it back in how weird :S 

Lol.  Damn stupidly simple fixes.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case