Looking to Play Battlefield 4 On 2/2/14

Monti

I want to play games and be able to talk with them to work together. I will be playing 2 7 cst in the USA or in about 10 min from when I post this. I don't have china rising. If you want to play adifferent games ask and I will see if I have the game. Thanks repy if you want to play. Also I'm kinda new to BF4 so I'm bad.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Sure, add me. CanWeTalkGaySex. I change my name pretty frequently, thinking about iGayAndrLikeGaySex. And yes, it does wonders for the in game chat.

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Sure, add me. Let'sTalkGaySex it might just be Lets though. I change my name pretty frequently, thinking about iGayAndrLikeGaySex. And yes, it does wonders for the in game chat.

Ok well my name is Wolffang478 on Origin and what would you like to use for talking. I have skype and teamspeak

Edit: sorry when am I typing this name. I don't have any friends on pc

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Ok well my name is Wolffang478 on Origin and what would you like to use for talking. I have skype and teamspeak

My cat chewed through my Turtle Beach X12's. I should be replacing them soon, I kind of have to since I administrate for a clan. You can join the teamspeak channel though a few of my friends should be in there. I'ts DFAgaming.org. Link is there. Not sure who's on though. 

Going to do alot of operation locker right now, want to give dmr's a shot. A noob tip, level up your assault class first and when you get the m416 start using it and swap your small medkits for the big bag as soon as you can. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

My cat chewed through my Turtle Beach X12's. I should be replacing them soon, I kind of have to since I administrate for a clan. You can join the teamspeak channel though a few of my friends should be in there. I'ts DFAgaming.org. Link is there. Not sure who's on though. 

Going to do alot of operation locker right now, want to give dmr's a shot. A noob tip, level up your assault class first and when you get the m416 start using it and swap your small medkits for the big bag as soon as you can. 

for team speak I assume the address is DFAgaming.org and it keeps saying that it is balcklisted. Also I signed up on DFA gaming's website

for team speak I assume the address is DFAgaming.org and it keeps saying that it is balcklisted. Also I signed up on DFA gaming's website

No that's not the address. ts3.dfagaming.org:9987 this is the address. You may not have privileges so someone will have to pull you into the lobby.