Trouble with ll120 fans rgb

Zultax

hi my wifes ll120 fans rgb cant be controlled via icue the fan speed stuff if all fine but for some reason the rgb is just random im using a rgb hub plugged into a command pro any help is greatly appreciated

9 hours ago, Zultax said:

hi my wifes ll120 fans rgb cant be controlled via icue the fan speed stuff if all fine but for some reason the rgb is just random im using a rgb hub plugged into a command pro any help is greatly appreciated

What kind of RGB hub? You have to use the Corsair stuff, so... the Commander Pro, or the Lightning Node Pro. Anything else, is going to cause issues.

Edit: Source? Check my build, it's all Corsair, lol. Also, I've seen the Corsair reps say that a few times on here.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

• 2 weeks later...

yeah its all corsair stuff iv tried changing the commander pro and the rgb hub with no sucess :(