note10 cases

TheBean
Go to solution Solved by DaltonM,

I use the Spigen Slim armor case. I have use Spigen since the note 4. I got the Ultra Hybrid S first, but the kickstand fell off in less than a week, and I didn't like the case. But the Slim Armor is SO GOOD. Plus, Spigen has amazing customer service that has always taken care of me. When I got the Note 7 and it got recalled, I asked them for a discount for a new case, and they sent me one for free! Totally not their problem but they took care of me. 

Here is what I have: https://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-note-10-plus/products/galaxy-note-10-plus-case-slim-armor?variant=12074236477487

Unfornately, they don't have fun colors anymore  :/ also I suggest buying them from Amazon because it's much cheaper for some reason. 

Seriously, this case is awesome, slim, has a kickstand, and I have used it for years on Note 4, 7, 8 and now 10. Yeah I skipped note 5 lol

because the note10 has such small bezels, would a case be able to sufficiently protect the phone from a drop (screen contact to ground). 

i would imagine that cases would only be able to protect the device from side and contacts to the back of the phone. 

10 minutes ago, Saksham said:

because the note10 has such small bezels, would a case be able to sufficiently protect the phone from a drop (screen contact to ground). 

i would imagine that cases would only be able to protect the device from side and contacts to the back of the phone. 

It'll be fine, just grab any wallet case for the best protection.

https://www.amazon.com/Arae-Wallet-Samsung-Leather-Feature/dp/B07V53YGMT/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=note10+Wallet+Case&qid=1567989987&s=gateway&sr=8-11

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

It'll be fine, just grab any wallet case for the best protection.

I dont like wallet cases as they tend to be pretty thick. 

So regular cases will be fine? do they extend past the screen so it acts like a bumper kinda?

9 minutes ago, Saksham said:

I dont like wallet cases as they tend to be pretty thick. 

So regular cases will be fine? do they extend past the screen so it acts like a bumper kinda?

That's just going to depend on whatever case you end up with then.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I use the Spigen Slim armor case. I have use Spigen since the note 4. I got the Ultra Hybrid S first, but the kickstand fell off in less than a week, and I didn't like the case. But the Slim Armor is SO GOOD. Plus, Spigen has amazing customer service that has always taken care of me. When I got the Note 7 and it got recalled, I asked them for a discount for a new case, and they sent me one for free! Totally not their problem but they took care of me. 

Here is what I have: https://www.spigen.com/collections/galaxy-note-10-plus/products/galaxy-note-10-plus-case-slim-armor?variant=12074236477487

Unfornately, they don't have fun colors anymore  :/ also I suggest buying them from Amazon because it's much cheaper for some reason. 

Seriously, this case is awesome, slim, has a kickstand, and I have used it for years on Note 4, 7, 8 and now 10. Yeah I skipped note 5 lol