Hi guys, 2 months ago my sister bought this Razer Blade 15, core i7 9th Gen, RTX 2060. any way, Everytime she is watching a video, this kind of screen flicker happens, it has only happened when she's on YouTube in any browser (Edge & Chrome) but I guess it could happen in any app or site that's related with video. 

I have a sked people on Reddit what might it be, but they haven't answered anything.

Do you guys think this has something to do with the Nvidia Drivers or any driver on Windows 10 ?

I hope you can help me out, I'm desperate to know what is happening.

Thank you.

Shits fucked. Return it, and buy a new one. (Maybe something else)

I wouldn't do an RMA, as I don't trust refurbs from a lot of brands - especially Razor, as their new products are already poorly made to begin with.

Use it where it not happens, And scan your PC for malware. 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 hour ago, comicsansms said:

Shits fucked. Return it, and buy a new one. (Maybe something else)

I wouldn't do an RMA, as I don't trust refurbs from a lot of brands - especially Razor, as their new products are already poorly made to begin with.

I can't get a refund since I bought it from razer.com and the 14 day return policy just went over, funny to say because the problem started to show after those 14 days, anyway gonna see if I can do something about it. Thanks

55 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Use it where it not happens, And scan your PC for malware. 

Gonna do that thanks, I was browsing the web and saw it's a common issue on the RTX graphics cards, this has happened to a lot of people with RTX Graphics cards, from mobile to fully desktops cards 

1 minute ago, Lemstaff said:

Gonna do that thanks, I was browsing the web and saw it's a common issue on the RTX graphics cards, this has happened to a lot of people with RTX Graphics cards, from mobile to fully desktops cards 

I have an RTX card 9 months now, never has a simgke problem :)

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

3 minutes ago, Constantin said:

I have an RTX card 9 months now, never has a simgke problem :)

Really ? Huh! I might need to update the Nvidia drivers and check for any malware on the laptop, any suggestion on a good antivirus for the laptop ? 

1 minute ago, Lemstaff said:

Really ? Huh! I might need to update the Nvidia drivers and check for any malware on the laptop, any suggestion on a good antivirus for the laptop ? 

malwarebytes

3 minutes ago, Constantin said:

malwarebytes

Thanks, gonna check it out asap 

Try using another platform to play video. like media player. AVC or any other software video. if its only happened in browser its either bug,virus, or driver problem

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

11 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

Try using another platform to play video. like media player. AVC or any other software video. if its only happened in browser its either bug,virus, or driver problem

Thanks, according to my sister it only happens when she's on YouTube, in any browser, gonna check all that before throwing a tantrum. 

30 minutes ago, Lemstaff said:

I can't get a refund since I bought it from razer.com and the 14 day return policy just went over, funny to say because the problem started to show after those 14 days, anyway gonna see if I can do something about it. Thanks

No, you do. You have rights as a consumer, this ain't a change of mind transaction. Shit's fucked, you're entitled for a repair, replacement or refund.

25 minutes ago, Constantin said:

malwarebytes

I find that extremely unlikely. Why would malware deliberately fuzzle the image every once and a while?

Modern Malware, exists as a way to make money. That clearly isn't that.

19 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

I don't think it is a browser problem. Look at the video, the artifacts appear over the windows taskbar.

It could be drivers, or most likely it is a defective GPU.

7 hours ago, comicsansms said:

No, you do. You have rights as a consumer, this ain't a change of mind transaction. Shit's fucked, you're entitled for a repair, replacement or refund.

Really? That's great I will give it a shot. Thanks man