Full tower case & case fan advices ?

Hello fellow enthusiasts, Aeruu here !

So, after browsing for a while, I finally gathered enough strength to register and to ask my questions !

Basically, I want to buy a new PC case that will host a Crosshair VI HERO, a Noctua NH-D14 and a Gigabyte RTX 2080.

So I want it BIG, I previously had a Coolermaster HAF X for almost a decade :

=> https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/full-tower/haf-x/#Specifications

I really liked the HAF X, good Airflow and a lot of space to build / maintain. The only downside, The DUST ! I have a lot of dust at home, between the dog and the wife, hairs everywhere !... The case will be sitting on the floor (I'm currently thinking on a way to raise it for about 15cm, I could use some advice on this too !)

The conditions are as follow:

Price range: 350€ max.

Full Tower.

Dust filters ?

No need for flashy RGB, I am not a fan, and I will not display it (Better playing on it than staring at it ;), that's the way I see it !)

Dimensions : Approx. same as the HAF X

I'm living in France, so EU store ?

The results of my search directed me towards the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2:

=> http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Luxe-2.html

But the downside is... No case fans !

So here goes my second question, what kind of case fans for the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 ?

I was thinking about 7x140mm Fans (3 front, 3 top, 1 rear), and 2x120mm Fan for the bottom. I already have a stock 140mmFan on my HAF X that I could use. (I will buy more case Fan over the time to fill the case even if I think that it will be enough with all these fans...)

As for the case fans, I was thinking about the Noctua NF-P14s Redux-1500PWM & NF-P12 Redux-1700PWM, even if they are a bit noisy at max PWM, because I. Like. Noctua... Sick quality build, My NHD-14 has been running almost 24/7 for 8 years! But I'm open to other brands ! (there are so many brands that I feel a little bit overwhelmed reading all these reviews !)

My conditions on case fans:

Obviously not so loud (If I am going to have 7+ of them inside a case, computer is in the bedroom so I want to be able to sleep even tho it is runinng,)

No RGB or ones that can be disabled? (Still useless to me, makes the fans cost more... I will only allow RGB if the fan has an excelent quality/price ratio)

Price range: Case + Fans 350€max

To summarize, looking for a Full tower case with good airflow, and if needed, good case fans ! I am quite picky on the details and pay attention to the finishings I want it to last through time (maybe another decade who knows !)

Sorry for the long post, I hope I did not forgot something !

Thank you for your time reading me !

PS: English is not my native language, please indulge me some mistakes !

If it's case advice you want, just call in @TVwazhere

As for case fans, no need for a case that includes them, just fill it with Noctuas (F series if you're using rads or anything that needs high static pressure, otherwise I'd go A series because those should be quieter). BeQuiet's fans are well made (I've had some of the SilentWings 3 fans), and very quiet as well. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

15 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

BeQuiet's fans are well made (I've had some of the SilentWings 3 fans), and very quiet as well. 

If he is going for BeQuiet fans, he should get Silent Wings 2.
Even tho I really like beQuiet, their SW3 fans are really not that great and imo worse than the SW2.

https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/BfPKHx/phanteks-enthoo-pro-tg-rgb-atx-full-tower-case-ph-es614ptg_bk

https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/NVZFf7/be-quiet-dark-base-pro-900-orange-rev-2-atx-full-tower-case-bgw14

Only two Full Tower cases i can confidently recommend. 

Thing is unless you just really want a case that size, it's not needed.  You can easily get something like the Coolermaster Mastercase H500/H500P Mesh (which is the "child" of the HAF series) and be perfect.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks for the replies !

I was originally leaning toward the Dark Base Pro 900 but the airflow and the stock fans were bothering me (needed them to be full power to be quite effective but then the noise would be rather high!).

I will look up the H500/ H500P Mesh tonight, thanks a lot!

Honestly I use to go full ML120 and ML140s, but I tried out some of the artic P12, p120, p14, and p140s and can say they are damn good. They might not hit the same max rpm, but at 32 bucks for 5 you can fill a case for thr price of 2 MLS and the performance is very close.

I would say look at the f12 or f14s though for case flow. That being said they are aesthetically pleasing without the rgb bling.

Anyways just something else to consider. I will be using them push pull in my next build for my rads and from my previous testing they are very hard to beat.. the price is just more icing on the cake.

The Enthoo pro tempered glass looks promising, but I think I will wait for some review of the enthoo luxe 2 before buying anything !

The cooler master H500 seems fine, even tho I know all my hardware will fit, I still think It will be a little too cramped..! I'm still way too used to have a lot of space inside my case, I may have to start aknowledging the fact that I can actually have a mid-tower but I can't !

On the case fan subject, I didnt found the bequiet SW2 on any (french) retailer websites sadly. I dont think I will go for the ML140, the price range is similar to the Noctuas, so I will be inclined to use the latter. But if I am going to buy a lot of case fan for airflow the F12 and F14 might be OK for the price range.

So basically, still searching, but as always it might take some weeks before I settle for a choice !