The Ryzen Apu

Ranajoy Shil
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
1 minute ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

So let me get this straight if I get a 3200g with a b450 and later if I add another 1050ti or 1060, would I be able to play and record games at medium settings

Yes

video videos in premier pro 2015.5 (

Yes

So is there any chance that my old GEFORCE 610 would work with my Ryzen 3200g and B450 Tomahawk?? 

And if so then will I only get graphics power from the GPU only or I'll get graphics from the APU and GPU at the same time?

And is it possible to edit videos with the above mentioned system in Premier pro?

5 minutes ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

So is there any chance that my old GEFORCE 610 would work with my Ryzen 3200g and B450 Tomahawk?? 

It would function, as the motherboard uses PCI Express and so does the GPU, unless you have the PCI version and not the PCIe version.

And if so then will I only get graphics power from the GPU only or I'll get graphics from the APU and GPU at the same time?

You can get graphics from both separately but it's a bit pointless

And is it possible to edit videos with the above mentioned system in Premier pro?

It's possible to do so, but the GT 610 will be superfluous. It's completely blown out of the water by the 3200G graphics, which beats the GT 1030 DDR4 in terms of horsepower. If you were looking to have a cheap graphics card for cuda cores in Adobe, I can't recommend the GT 1030 as it's just too expensive for what it offers, the GTX 750 ti is cheaper and better on the used market.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

Your 3200g's onboard graphics are probably faster lol. Not even worth putting the 610 into that system.

You should go for Vegas 15/16 though, you can get really cheap keys on ebay. for 1080p video it's fine, your render times are just going to be a bit long.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

The videos I've created so far in premier pro using that GPU. Like more than 20 videos

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

It would function, as the motherboard uses PCI Express and so does the GPU, unless you have the PCI version and not the PCIe version.

You can get graphics from both separately but it's a bit pointless

It's possible to do so, but the GT 610 will be superfluous. It's completely blown out of the water by the 3200G graphics, which beats the GT 1030 DDR4 in terms of horsepower. If you were looking to have a cheap graphics card for cuda cores in Adobe, I can't recommend the GT 1030 as it's just too expensive for what it offers, the GTX 750 ti is cheaper and better on the used market

I got a deal on 750ti on Facebook market place but is it going to help me editing in Premier pro 2015.5 (I am using an old version). Or should I go with an old 1050ti and if so if I put a GPU inside, then is the GPU is going to be th only Graphical power of the system or the graphics from th APU and the graphical horsepower from the GPU both will combine and will become a more powerful? I am so confused lol, help me out guys.

4 minutes ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

got a deal on 750ti on Facebook market place but is it going to help me editing in Premier pro 2015.5 (I am using an old version).

Yes but

Or should I go with an old 1050ti

If you get a deal on a 1050 ti then you should buy that. Spend about $80 on it or less, or it's a bad deal.

if I put a GPU inside, then is the GPU is going to be th only Graphical power of the system or the graphics from th APU and the graphical horsepower from the GPU both will combine and will become a more powerful?

They will not combine. They'd be able to work separately, but there'd be no real use for the 3200G graphics with a more powerful GPU inside. You might appreciate a cheaper CPU then, like a Ryzen 3 1200, since you won't need the graphics and you can spend some more money on a GPU, like a GTX 970.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

The 750ti has the same performance as your APU

Just save up until you can get a used cheap RX 470/570 on ebay they're around $100 or less and are 50% faster than a 1050ti.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Vega 8 on the 3200G is on par with the GDDR5 version of the 1030, so there's no point in using a 610 with it. Also 610 just bad for anything other than browsing the internet.

really likes this

22 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Yes but

If you get a deal on a 1050 ti then you should buy that. Spend about $80 on it or less, or it's a bad deal.

They will not combine. They'd be able to work separately, but there'd be no real use for the 3200G graphics with a more powerful GPU inside. You might appreciate a cheaper CPU then, like a Ryzen 3 1200, since you won't need the graphics and you can spend some more money on a GPU, like a GTX 970.

Okay, for future upgradability I've chosen Tomahawk not any a320, and my main thing to do is playing and recording (not streaming for now) PC games (pubg PC lite, GTA V) and editing my videos and other people's videos, do you thing I'll be able to do that with 3200g, later I'll upgrade to a 570/580/1060 or something and ryzen 5 because my motherboard is a lot better than a cheap a320.

My old system is Intel Pentium and 610, I need an upgrade lol.

7 minutes ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

my main thing to do is playing and recording (not streaming for now) PC games (pubg PC lite, GTA V) and editing my videos and other people's videos, do you thing I'll be able to do that with 3200g

You can record videos with NVENC, using Nvidia shadowplay to record is very effective IMO. That way the CPU isn't loaded up with tasks. Editing videos will work fine as well, just take a little while.

Primary PC:

22 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Yes  but

Okay dude, I got something, but a bit confused, which would be better for gaming and recording game plays and video editing, Ryzen 3 3200g or Ryzen 3 1200 with a GTX 970/1050ti?? As far I know the Ryzen 3 has slower clock speed than 1200!! And is 970 better than graphics of the APU?

9 hours ago, Ranajoy Shil said:

Okay dude, I got something, but a bit confused, which would be better for gaming and recording game plays and video editing, Ryzen 3 3200g or Ryzen 3 1200 with a GTX 970/1050ti?? As far I know the Ryzen 3 has slower clock speed than 1200!! And is 970 better than graphics of the APU?

The Ryzen 3 1200 and the 970 would be better for gaming and recording because the graphics card has an encoding unit that can do the job instead of the CPU. A CPU with only 4 cores will struggle to keep up with both Gaming and recording at the same time.

Primary PC:

On 9/6/2019 at 8:10 PM, Fasauceome said:

The Ryzen 3 1200 and the 970 would be better for gaming and recording because the graphics card has an encoding unit that can do the job instead of the CPU. A CPU with only 4 cores will struggle to keep up with both Gaming and recording at the same time.

Is this the only better option or if I add a 1050ti later with the 3200g because #1 1200 isn't available everywhere where I live and #2 I can't find any 970 in my area and some of them are overpriced but there is a lot of 1050ti and which is more powerful 970 or 1050ti?

Just now, Ranajoy Shil said:

#1 1200 isn't available everywhere where I live

Well then for the time being get the 2200G or 3200G and upgrade to a graphics card later, or alternatively get a Ryzen 5 1600 because they're super cheap for 6 cores and would be awesome for editing, if it fits your budget.

#2 I can't find any 970 in my area but there is a lot of 1050ti and which is more powerful 970 or 1050ti?

The 970 is about 1060 3GB levels of performance, it was just the first GPU that came to mind, it often cost about the same as a 1050 ti on eBay if not a little more expensive for a lot more performance.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Well then for the time being get the 2200G or 3200G and upgrade to a graphics card later, or alternatively get a Ryzen 5 1600 because they're super cheap for 6 cores and would be awesome for editing, if it fits your budget.

The 970 is about 1060 3GB levels of performance, it was just the first GPU that came to mind, it often cost about the same as a 1050 ti on eBay if not a little more expensive for a lot more performance.

Oh bro!! We don't have eBay here, but I've found couple of 970s but they are like 170-180 where's 1050ti are like 100-120 used here!! Things are a bit expensive overall in India lol. So let me get this straight if I get a 3200g with a b450 and later if I add another 1050ti or 1060, would I be able to play and record games at medium settings and video videos in premier pro 2015.5 (I use the old one)??? I really wanna know these two questions answers!!!

So let me get this straight if I get a 3200g with a b450 and later if I add another 1050ti or 1060, would I be able to play and record games at medium settings

Yes

video videos in premier pro 2015.5 (

Yes

Primary PC:

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Yes

Yes

Thanks bro!! Really appreciate that you've taken your time to respond and help me out!! Appreciated man!!???