My Note 5 (Yes I know) is Dying should I wait.

Bmoney

I think I will be getting the Note 10 5G next. But I am really interested to see what the Pixel 4 is going to be like. 
Which should I be looking at? I am going to try and make my Note 5 last until at least the the Pixel 4 has a chanced to get reviews. 
With the little information that is out looks like the Note 10 will be the winner but would like to wait at least a month after release for a flame test (Note 7).

Or is there something else I should be looking at all together?

Masters of the Internet I beseech thy wisdom!

If you like samsungs UI, there is no reason for you to not get note10 right now. If you are one of those people like me who cannot stand samsungs software and their policies waiting for a new pixel is a much better choice.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 hours ago, Levent said:

If you like samsungs UI, there is no reason for you to not get note10 right now. If you are one of those people like me who cannot stand samsungs software and their policies waiting for a new pixel is a much better choice.

Been deep with HTC before this Note. Never had a Pixel before. Looking for something with a more Apple integration (but FUCK Apple). Looking to upgrade my home with smart devices. Something that connects with Windows 10 easy. 

My favorite though stupid Samsung app is the Ultra power saving mode. 

Not married to Samsung but apples to apples it specs look better than the Pixel. If my Note 5 last till December I will wait. If my phone dies before then I might switch to a Pixel 2 for time being to test out the UI.