Toshiba L750 suddenly shutting down?

Hello,

I'm having issues with a Toshiba Satellite L750 laptop suddenly shutting down when attempting to boot any operating system (Tried installing Ubuntu, Windows XP and Windows 8). However, it will not shut down if left idle within the BIOS or boot menu. My first thought was that it was overheating, since it did feel a little warm and haven't been cleaned out since purchase - so after all the time taking it apart, cleaning the fan and replacing the thermal paste for both the CPU and GPU, the issue was still present. I then tried changing the HDD, using the laptop without the battery installed, using a different power supply (19V and 9.4A, not the best idea consider it's more then double amperage) and recovery through the BIOS and again... It still wouldn't pass booting any OS, even the recovery wouldn't get past the Windows logo.

I'm stumped, the only issue that I think it could be is that the connection within the laptop itself is faulty causing the shut downs? That seems unlikely though, as it's able to operate within the BIOS for a seemly unlimited amount of time. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you!

EDIT : Tried changing the RAM, sadly no resolution. Another thing I tried, which seemed to provide some input to the issue, is charge the battery and remove the power supply. This allowed the computer to reach startup recovery for the first time before shutting down (Presumably due to the battery running out of charge), so either the plug on the laptop is faulty, or both the power supplies I tried have issues.

unlikely that both power bricks have issues...is there any looseness or wriggle movements when power cord is plugged in? Have seen that issue on multiple branded laptops...

1 hour ago, Pharr Carnell said:

unlikely that both power bricks have issues...is there any looseness or wriggle movements when power cord is plugged in? Have seen that issue on multiple branded laptops...

The cable doesn't seem to be loose, and wouldn't fall out on it's own or even with shaking the laptop. However, there is a bit of wriggle room within the connection, the cable can be tilted slightly all around the connection in a circular motion with little force.