How to select and downlaod multiple links at once in Edge Browser

Is there a way to select and download multiple links at once in edge browser? Chrome has an extension called "uselect idownload" which allows you to select and download multiple links. Is there a similar feature in Edge Browser?
e.g, how can I select all the download buttons at once and download the files instead of having to individually click on each link and save it to the desired folder

image.png.1fa1b8e9cbdf629cc2b5b2486818ee54.png
Edge is my preferred browser and I don't want to switch to chrome
thanks

1. In the time writing this post you probably would of clicked download on all of ‘m

2. How could you prefer edge over chrome/Firefox 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

1. In the time writing this post you probably would of clicked download on all of ‘m

2. How could you prefer edge over chrome/Firefox 

1) I'd have to click download on over a 100 files spread across the site so I just wanted to make my work easier
2) I prefer the look of edge over chrome and as of the last time i used chrome edge had some features that chrome didn't

You could try JDownloader2 : http://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Copy the URL of the page and then go in JDownloader and select an option "Parse URL for links" or something like that in the menu. In a few seconds it should show you a list of files it can get from that URL.. select all files and download. I don't have the app. installed on the laptop I'm using right now so I can only say from memory.

It may work just by selecting the url and dragging it over the JDownloader interface.

It probably also has a plugin for IE / Edge 

If you're lucky it could add a button in toolbar saying "download files from this page" or something like that.... worst case scenario you may be able to configure it to catch any download automatically and download the file in background. So you could then just click with the scroll wheel / middle mouse button click on each download button (scroll wheel click / middle mouse is usually open in new tab) and the download manager will catch the download request and silently download it separately.

So you'll just have to click once on each button, rest is automated... but again, this is worst case scenario.