note10 battery life

TheBean
Go to solution Solved by DaltonM,

I have the 10+. I put my phone through hell everyday. Constantly paired with my Gearfit 2 Pro, occasional use of my Galaxy Buds throughout the day, near CONSTANT youtube/music playing with screen off, GPS for navigation (I do delivery driving) for 8 hours a day. I come home with around 50% everyday. 

I seriously use my phone a lot at work and I am happy with the battery life. My aging Note8 ended my work day at 15% if I was lucky. 

But the charger in the box is super fast, you can get nearly 20% in 10 mins, I cant wait to get my 45w charger. 

has anyone actually tested the note10 (non +) battery life?

I am seriously considering the note10 but I am unsure about battery life as it has a surprisingly small battery.

still depends on your habits, settings you changed and default out of the box software optimization.
i'm also seeing a lot of reports/comments that the battery drains soo fast for some reason on the note 10 (non +) specially Exynos variant.
to somehow fix the standby time for this one you need to manually set the network mode to 3g only or 4g only, no (auto connect)

you can also just search in youtube like "note 10 vs iphone xs max battery test" or "Galaxy Note 10+ vs. iPhone XS Max Speed Test" something like that.

depends on your needs, wanted to try out samsung ecosystem and their software while close to flagship feel go for A70.
whats its good for its Amoled, battery, included same fast 25w charger as note10+, and brand.

what it lacks vs note10+ no wireless charging, dex mode, s pen, stereo loudspeakers, OIS.

go for note10+ if you want to have all fancy SoC stuff and money is no problem sure go ahead. but be warned its expensive, no headphone jack, does not include 3.5mm audio dongle.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, Shinon214 said:

what it lacks vs note10+ no wireless charging, dex mode, s pen, stereo loudspeakers, OIS.

i just want the s pen. that is the main reason that I want the note10.

i dont really care aobut the 3.5mm and I dont care about 1080p.

I just want to make sure it will last at least a full day with moderate usage. (I dont use my phone that much and I am not a power user). 

2 hours ago, Saksham said:

i just want the s pen. that is the main reason that I want the note10.

i dont really care aobut the 3.5mm and I dont care about 1080p.

I just want to make sure it will last at least a full day with moderate usage. (I dont use my phone that much and I am not a power user). 

Then get a Note 9 as its cheaper and has everything the Note10 can do with an S Pen pretty much except that Note10 gesture pen gimmick being using it like a remote swipe left right up and down... hardly a big deal.

Get a previous Note..IMO.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 10+. I put my phone through hell everyday. Constantly paired with my Gearfit 2 Pro, occasional use of my Galaxy Buds throughout the day, near CONSTANT youtube/music playing with screen off, GPS for navigation (I do delivery driving) for 8 hours a day. I come home with around 50% everyday. 

I seriously use my phone a lot at work and I am happy with the battery life. My aging Note8 ended my work day at 15% if I was lucky. 

But the charger in the box is super fast, you can get nearly 20% in 10 mins, I cant wait to get my 45w charger. 

Should be fine. GSMArena tested it and it did well. Obviously not as well as the +, but better than other phones. It's slightly better than the S10+.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red