What should I upgrade?

Hello, my birthday is in a few days and my parents are yelling at me because I haven't told them what to get me. Should I upgrade something in my pc? I got it exactly a year ago on my b day so I don't know what I should do. Sorry if this is the wrong topic or something I just shouldn't ask about. 

A case with better ventillation and some fans? Otherwise there's nothing to change in your build.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

1 minute ago, TheGreatGamesby said:

Hello, my birthday is in a few days and my parents are yelling at me because I haven't told them what to get me. Should I upgrade something in my pc? I got it exactly a year ago on my b day so I don't know what I should do. Sorry if this is the wrong topic or something I just shouldn't ask about. 

Its a very powerful system and there is no need to upgrade if its full filling your requirements. You can get something else as a gift imo.

8 minutes ago, Blind X said:

Its a very powerful system and there is no need to upgrade if its full filling your requirements. You can get something else as a gift imo.

ok thanks, I just didnt know if something was too slow.

9 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

A case with better ventillation and some fans? Otherwise there's nothing to change in your build.

I wouldn't really want to change my case just because its a pain and I am still new to pc building. Thanks though

1TB NVMe drives have really came down in price, ditching the spinning disks for anything other than media and backup storage would be the only thing i can recommend. Otherwise, there's really zero reason to upgrade unless your hardware isn't up to the task of doing whatever it is you need it to.

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Rocket-Internal-Performance-SB-ROCKET-1TB/dp/B07LGF54XR/

https://www.amazon.com/XPG-SX8200-Gen3x4-3000MB-ASX8200PNP-1TT-C/dp/B07K1J3C23/

7 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

1TB NVMe drives have really came down in price, ditching the spinning disks for anything other than media and backup storage would be the only thing i can recommend. Otherwise, there's really zero reason to upgrade unless your hardware isn't up to the task of doing whatever it is you need it to.

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Rocket-Internal-Performance-SB-ROCKET-1TB/dp/B07LGF54XR/

https://www.amazon.com/XPG-SX8200-Gen3x4-3000MB-ASX8200PNP-1TT-C/dp/B07K1J3C23/

Ive looked at that, how hard is it to move the os to another ssd?

No idea, I've always just taken the opportunity to reformat my windows partition. I don't store anything important on it so it takes like 10 mins to reinstall the OS and another 10-15 to turn everything off in Windows and get drivers and what not installed at most. I think Windows has backup and restore tools built in, if you have enough space on another drive you might be able to use that, no idea if it needs the entire drive or if you can just point the installer at it.

Usually the drive manufacturers have a tool if you're really interested in that but with the Sabrent the reviews say it sometimes doesn't work depending on the kind of drive you're migrating.

25 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

No idea, I've always just taken the opportunity to reformat my windows partition. I don't store anything important on it so it takes like 10 mins to reinstall the OS and another 10-15 to turn everything off in Windows and get drivers and what not installed at most. I think Windows has backup and restore tools built in, if you have enough space on another drive you might be able to use that, no idea if it needs the entire drive or if you can just point the installer at it.

Usually the drive manufacturers have a tool if you're really interested in that but with the Sabrent the reviews say it sometimes doesn't work depending on the kind of drive you're migrating.

ok thanks