New keyboard and mouse.

Clonzoo

Since the beginning of 2015 I have been using K70 RBG and the M65 from Corsair gaming. While I would like it to last longer, the RBG lights are starting for fail on me and there's this electrical buzzing nose within the keyboard right around the arrow keys. I haven't been all too good with it lately in regards to cleaning so its early demise might be partly my fault but all in all I haven't been throwing it around or anything like that. The mouse, sometimes have to be plugged in and out for it to work and the 4th and 5th keys are only working when they want to, and I use them often. Both my keyboard and mouse are over 4 years old so I guess its an okay lifespan but in regards to the price and the build quality of the keyboard especially I was expecting more. Either way, before both fail on me I would like to be ready.

As to what I'm looking for the keyboard has to be full length with the numb pad and preferably media keys, I don't ever reprogram my keys or use the macro functionality. Right now I'm running the MX red switches which are good but perhaps I'd want something a bit more quiet but still mechanical, how heavy they are doesn't really matter as I can get used to it (Other switches are not out of the picture either) but again, something a bit more quiet might be nice. I've gotten used to having lights and I find myself struggling to find the right keys when they aren't lit up, probably bullshit considering I don't actually look down all too much, but thats how I feel, it doesn't have to be RGB but its nice to be able to change the colors every now and again.

When it comes to the mouse, not too big or not too small, I guess I'm mostly on the palm grip and I think I would like to continue that although, I can probably get used to the claw. I mostly play fps so having a bunch of extra keys is not necessary but the 4th and 5th key is a must as I use them while browsing and I also use them in games. Light are not a must either as its mostly covered up by my hand

Both need to be of a good build quality and I'd like them to last atleast 5 years. Price point for the both of them can exceed 200 dollars, but I will not go much further than that. But I'm open to any suggestions. 

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

MX reds are linear switches if im not mistaken so the sound they make comes exclusively from hitting the bottom of your keyboard so getting and installing orings will make it quieter. 

For mice i definetly recommend going to a shop any trying out how they feel in your hand.

I myself use a black widow chroma v2 for about a year which i enjoy a lot though i make a lot of use of the macro functionality (amazing wrist rest btw) and a logitech mx518 which works perfectly for years. I chose that one almost exclusively based on size and feel since the very first mouse i had gave me cramps after an hour or two.

I can not give you hard evidence for build quality but Logitech are known for their quality products. I use the G413 Carbon and a G502 Hero mouse. The mouse has a couple extra buttons but not excessive. For example, it has the 4th and 5th button with two DPI adjustment buttons and a sniper button. The sniper button is useless to me so I reprogram it for other purposes that would be helpful. It is large enough to use the palm grip (Which I use). Comes with weights to change the weight if it mattered. It's a great little mouse that I would highly recommend. As for the keyboard, It comes with the Romer-G Tactile switches. These have a small tactile bump that will give the feel of pressing a button without the annoying clicking sound of Cherry MX Blues. Essentially they are Cherry Browns. Only downfall is that the G413 Carbon is limited to a red light. I'd suggest the G513 which is a little bit more expensive, but you get a wrist pad, full 16.8 million color a-RGB, and it's a full keyboard like the G413. Again, this is your money so spend wisely. Just to note, I have fairly average sized hands. They aren't larger than a lot of people's but never considered small.

G502 Hero Mouse:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G502-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07GBZ4Q68/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3QANH8IMDQ90N&keywords=logitech+g502+hero&qid=1567084621&s=electronics&sprefix=Logitech+g502%2Celectronics%2C152&sr=1-3

G513 Carbon Keyboard:

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard-Keyswitches/dp/B07B2XDX45/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2P3P6493O48GP&keywords=g513+carbon&qid=1567084698&s=electronics&sprefix=G513%2Celectronics%2C148&sr=1-1

Not sure about the keyboard, but for the mouse, I'd recommend the following:

• G403
  • Zowie EC2/EC1 (-A, -B), depends on what size you want
  • Razer Deathadder/Viper
  • G Pro Wireless (Very expensive tho)
  • Glorious Model O

Decide based on the shape/size. The G305 is also a good option, but not good for palm grip, unless you have small hands.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

@Clonzoo - Sounds like you got a lot of miles out of both Corsair keyboard and mouse you have.  Both are still available in their newer versions (K70 RGB MK.2 and M65 RGB Elite), and have some feature set enhancements, but overall feel very much akin to the original you currently own.  If you like the way the MX red switches feel, but prioritizing quietness, I'd take a look at either K70 RGB MK.2 Silent or STRAFE RGB MK.2 Silent.  Both use MX Silent switches which are naturally quieter, and are linear with a similar feel to your current MX Reds.

The M65 mouse is actually a claw grip.  Palm grip mice we offer would be Ironclaw, Nightsword, Glaive Pro, and M55 Pro.  I would visit a retailer, or gaming convention, and see which one feels most comfortable in your hand.  Let me know if you have any other questions about the keyboards and mice we offer.  Our mice lineup expanded a lot this year, so there is more to choose from based on what you're looking for.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/