Recommend a Thunderbolt 3 Dock for Razer Blade 15

I just bought the Razer Blade 15 RTX2070 8th Gen i7 Advanced Model and am slowly going to integrate an eGPU enclosure and sell my gaming PC, but at the moment I just want to buy a TB3 dock to integrate all my peripherals through one tb3 cord.
I have my eyes on the caldigit ts3 because it looks like the best choice to cover all my bases but for $400AUD its a bit out of my budget, im hoping to spend no more than $200 AUD.
The I/O requirements I'm looking for at the bare minimum are as follows;
- DisplayPort 1.4 (Not HDMI because I DP1.4 is required to display the full 1440p 144hz of my monitor)
- Gigabit ethernet port
- 2x TB3 ports
- 3.5mm AUX in
- SD card reader*
- 10x USB 2.0/3.0 ports*
*if it supports daisy chaining of a USB-A Hub then only 1 is really required but I need 10 in total because of all my peripherals and VR sensors ect. Same goes with the SD card reader as my USB hub already has one.
If you have any suggestions or have gone a similar route i'd be happy to hear how you went about it.
Thanks in advance.

-> Moved to Peripherals

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I am new to the forum and this is m first post,

I recently bought the RTX 2060 i7 Blade 15. I am moving from a 10-year-old laptop with a DIY eGPU setup I used to drive 3 monitors.

I looked far and wide for a Thunderbolt 3 dock that supports 3 monitors, ethernet, thunderbolt pass thru, sdcard reader (optional), and a few USB 3.0.

I found a few DELL docking's that support what I need, but they seem to have issues that require the user to disconnect the dock and setup the monitors often.

I also found a HP one that has what I am looking for, but I found a comment on amazon that it does not support the Blade 15.

Is there someone who is running a setup with a thunderbolt 3 dock and 3 monitors, that is not experiencing any issues ? 

I would really appreciate the advice.

Thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up going with a lenovo thinkpad usbc dock and it works great, supports 3 monitors just fine

• 3 weeks later...

did the lenovo dock charge your blade as well? im looking for a dock as well and trying to get the most out of it.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:16 PM, HashesCantHide said:

did the lenovo dock charge your blade as well? im looking for a dock as well and trying to get the most out of it.

Since I have the blade 15 it has its own proprietary charger, in which case, unless you have the blade stealth, a dock wont charge your blade. Only the stealth blades charge through USB, but it has charging capabilities and from what I understand, they do charge the lenovo thinkpads through the single cord, so I dont see why it wouldn't charge the stealth as well, but I cant make any guarantee's as I haven't tested it myself, I recommend looking into it before you buy it if that's an important feature to you

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, HadesCore said:

I ended up going with a lenovo thinkpad usbc dock and it works great, supports 3 monitors just fine

How are you getting the monitors to work? I have a Blade 15 with rtx 2070 and 8th gen i7. What software are you using with the dock? I am only getting the usb ports and ethernet to work, no monitors :-(

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, HadesCore said:

How did you get this to work, I have a lenovo Thunderbolt 3 dock and it doesnt even recognize mine.