Cooler master v8 vs masterair ma410p?

Hey guyz..

I wanna know which cooler is better .. cooler master v8 or masterair ma410p? 

V8 is for 22$

Masterair is for 25$

And also wanna mention i wanna overclock my x5670 to atleast 4.4 ghz

The V8 is old and loud. Unless you already have it, steer clear. 

Where are you shopping / located and why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

The V8 is old and loud. Unless you already have it, steer clear. 

Where are you shopping / located and why are you looking at these coolers in particular?

I live in a dark country.. computer parts are rarely available here.. and these are the only two options for me which are in my range.. idk about v8 that is it used or new.. but master air is new.. and he is attaching two 120mm fan at that price which i mentioned..

Btw ebay, amazon and other famous websites doesn't work for my country.. that's why i m stuck.. i wanna know that which is better in terms of cooling? Noise Isn't a big issue for me

1 minute ago, Muhammad Osama said:

I live in a dark country.. computer parts are rarely available here.. and these are the only two options for me which are in my range.. idk about v8 that is it used or new.. but master air is new.. and he is attaching two 120mm fan at that price which i mentioned..

Btw ebay, amazon and other famous websites doesn't work for my country.. that's why i m stuck.. i wanna know that which is better in terms of cooling? Noise Isn't a big issue for me

Do you know what fans are coming with the MA410P?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Do you know what fans are coming with the MA410P?

The same exact cooler master fans.. they came in two variety one of them is rgb and another one is not.. i m getting non rgb coz i don't need rgb otherwise they are exact same

12 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

The same exact cooler master fans.. they came in two variety one of them is rgb and another one is not.. i m getting non rgb coz i don't need rgb otherwise they are exact same

In that case, they'd be pretty similar. I'd go with the newer MA410P.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

In that case, they'd be pretty similar. I'd go with the newer MA410P.

Ok thanks alot.. he also agreed to give ma410p for 20$ new