My Very First Build

This is my first build (in progress).

Tomorrow, if everything goes A-Okay, my NZXT Sleeved LED (2M, White) will arrive.

I'm also saving money for a graphics card and maybe a new PSU which is fully modular like the AX series from Corsair so that I can get some sleeved cables for the rig. 

Components:

• Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K
  • CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
  • Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 8 GB - 2133 MHz
  • Boot Drive: Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series 128 GB
  • Hard DriveWD Black 1.0 TB

Let's see some pictures.

p1160847c.jpg

p1160849m.jpg

p1160850.jpg

p1160851z.jpg

p1160855.jpg

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

You should get a GPU as you plan and a sleeved extension for the 24pin. Everything else looks wonderfull. AX series PSU is sooo unnecesary.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

You should get a GPU as you plan and a sleeved extension for the 24pin. Everything else looks wonderfull. AX series PSU is sooo unnecesary.

The reason for the AX Series is that it supports the sleeved cable set from Corsair, this PSU has a non-modular 24-pin and I think 8-pin too. 

Edit: read your answer wrong, I'm a non-fan for 24-pin extensions.. 

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

great system, you chose a really great power supply personally corsair is my favorite psu brand. the saber-tooth is a great what i recommend is to get a great priced 7970 ive seen them like 350-400. best bang for your buck

great system, you chose a really great power supply personally corsair is my favorite psu brand. the saber-tooth is a great what i recommend is to get a great priced 7970 ive seen them like 350-400. best bang for your buck

If I'm going to buy a graphics card it will be a Nvidia card man. About the PSU, nothing to complaint about this one except from the incredible ugly cables, that's the reason that I think I prefer a AX Series PSU with sleeved cables over a graphics card.

Just want to have a absolutely gorgeous rig!

don't bother upgrading your psu, seriously it's fine, you will spend a couple of hundered dollars to never notice a difference

sleeve the cables yourself it is not hard at all... follow luto0 on youtube

Beautiful rig, man. Very clean. :)

It looks great next to that purple wall.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Looking good!

So many things I could write here... things like this.

looks good nice and clean :)

fractal define r4 - msi z77 mpower - i5 3570k 4.5ghz -alphacool water cooling+noctua -gtx 780ti-1323mhz-1.25v - corsair ax760i -vertex 4 120gb x2 - 840 evo 500gb - asus xonar dgx 

corsair k70 - logitech g502 - sennheiser game zero - logitech z906 5.1 -samsung 46" iiyama 27"144hz - http://gabegaming.com/

Looks great.  One of my favorite cases.

Nice and clean rig, definitely looks a million times better than my first rig, what GPU do you plan on using?

Nice build, and that's one impressive camera.

Thanks matey, camera is a Panasonic DMC-TZ5. Don't know if it's still in the market since this thing is very very old. 

Beautiful rig, man. Very clean. :)

It looks great next to that purple wall.

Haha, my sister had this room before me and I don't like to paint the walls man. 

Nice and clean rig, definitely looks a million times better than my first rig, what GPU do you plan on using?

Thanks man, planning to use a GTX 670. Maybe watercool my whole system custom in the future, I really am not impressed by the H100i. Sent it today for RMA to Corsair (great RMA service by the way). It makes a real pain in the ass zooming noise. Hopefully my next unit will be silent but I don't think that will be the case...

Oh and just for the notice, any of you guys who are planning to upgrade your router. Just GO for the Asus RT-N66U, this thing is awesome. 

This is my speedtest (120 Mbit down, 10 Mbit up) using a Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 on the Dutch ISP "Ziggo" with their Hybrid Fiber Coax network. ($80/Month)

2685250820.png

No grafic card ?_?

Nicktrance, on 01 May 2013 - 9:21 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks man, planning to use a GTX 670. Maybe watercool my whole system custom in the future, I really am not impressed by the H100i. Sent it today for RMA to Corsair (great RMA service by the way). It makes a real pain in the ass zooming noise. Hopefully my next unit will be silent but I don't think that will be the case.

• 2 weeks later...