Can someone explain this? ( VCORE )

Exaco
Go to solution Solved by xhackforeverxdx,

Thats normal your cpu pulls alot of power under max load so ur voltage drops a bit thats why higher end boards have stuff like LLC (load line calibration) that adds more voltage if the voltages starts dropping cause of a big load (helps with ocing stabilty)

idle.png.effce31b73daa3a50664bde41de1f18b.pngload.png.bc464ac2ecbe120ce668c9ed3337468c.png

Isn't Voltage supposed to rise under load? I've set it to 1.3V in BIOS and 4Ghz clock.

Oh man your cpu is bad. You need to replace it.

Or just read up on vdroop and  set your LLC to a setting that will help level it out.

Thats normal your cpu pulls alot of power under max load so ur voltage drops a bit thats why higher end boards have stuff like LLC (load line calibration) that adds more voltage if the voltages starts dropping cause of a big load (helps with ocing stabilty)

18 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

My mobo ( B450 Pro4 ) has no LLC i think, but anyway enabling LLC reduces lifespan right?

Just now, Exaco said:

My mobo has no LLC i think, but anyway enabling LLC reduces lifespan right?

I mean does the System crashes cause of the voltage drop ? if not why even try if it aint broken ^^ 

I would just rest the bios value to default and not touch anything until you read up on the basics of overclocking and bios options meanings. Not trying to be mean but if you dont know the basics and not willing to learn about them before you mess with stuff then you can cause more harm then good.

https://www.overclockers.com/amd-ryzen-overclocking-guide/

26 minutes ago, bignaz said:

I would just rest the bios value to default and not touch anything until you read up on the basics of overclocking and bios options meanings. Not trying to be mean but if you dont know the basics and not willing to learn about them before you mess with stuff then you can cause more harm then good.

https://www.overclockers.com/amd-ryzen-overclocking-guide/

Thanks, but don't worry i know enough, even tho as you can see i am not expert, if something is unclear i always ask :D Gonna read that guide too..
Basically what i did was set the RAM to its factory mhz @ 1.35v , set the clock to 4Ghz and volts to 1.30v.