Define R6 Cart Needed

Go to solution Solved by JohnMc45,

Have a look at Harbor freight tools. They have a number of different carts.   https://www.harborfreight.com/material-handling/moving-supplies.html

They also have a lot of ok tools for cheap.

I've spent the last 2 nights looking for a cart on wheels for my Fractal Design Define R6 tower. Pulling this thing out from under my desk is killing my back. Anyone know of a cart that's 9-10 in wide, and 22 in long? All the carts I find are short, and that would make it impossible for me to pull out the filter screen without having to take it off the stand. I'm trying to avoid picking this thing up if I don't need to. Also if a short cart would support this heavy beast on the thin filter frame. Pretty sure it would snap immediately. I can't build my own since I only have no power tools. Could really use some help. ~ Jo

I would go for a large hardware store and look for options there, or ask them to make me one, doesn't cost much usually.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

I would go for a large hardware store and look for options there, or ask them to make me one, doesn't cost much usually.

I didn't think the local hardware store would make one. I'll give them a call ty. 

If the local store don't make one, you can still have a piece of wood cut to size buy some wheels and then screw them on it the piece of wood.

Or you can buy something like this:

DV_8_6074703_01_4c_DE_20161231011654.jpg

It's used for moving, It's a bit larger but's that ok, you can put your feets on it ?

Or if you can or know someone who can (YES! You can! ? ) you can unscrew the wheels, cut it to size and screw again the wheels.

Edit: This one in the picture is 59cm x 29cm. Quite the perfect size for a Define R6, don't you think so?

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

If the local store don't make one, you can still have a piece of wood cut to size buy some wheels and then screw them on it the piece of wood.

Or you can buy something like this:

DV_8_6074703_01_4c_DE_20161231011654.jpg

It's used for moving, It's a bit larger but's that ok, you can put your feets on it ?

Or if you can or know someone who can (YES! You can! ? ) you can unscrew the wheels, cut it to size and screw again the wheels.

Edit: This one in the picture is 59cm x 29cm. Quite the perfect size for a Define R6, don't you think so?

Any clue where to get that? I only found two. One from Europe (I'm in the US) and the other on Amazon isn't avail. image.thumb.png.c1c520507e91439c32e99169b26fb1a9.png

Whichever one I decide to get I'll probably add 1 inch rubber swivel wheels. ty

5 minutes ago, Jiansarys said:

Whichever one I decide to get I'll probably add 1 inch rubber swivel wheels. ty

???? But they are already all swivel wheels and the last one already has 3" polyurethane wheels.

But you do as you want Whatever works best for you ^o^

?