wichone is better

SegoEndog

rtx 2070 super or rx 5700 xt, i still waiting aib rx 5700 xt red devil but after reading i find out there is problem with amd driver make it crash or blue screen, the reason i choose rx 5700 xt is because peformance/dollars, and rtx seems good thoo with stability on driver. Is it worth to wait ? or worth to buy rtx 2070 super? is rtx 2070 super in the same class perform as rx 5700 xt, or out perform it ? thanks (and sorry for my bad english)

As an Nvidia user, I'm having lots of driver issues myself so don't think the 2070 Super drivers are bug free. Quite the opposite, there are issues on both sides. 

11 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

As an Nvidia user, I'm having lots of driver issues myself so don't think the 2070 Super drivers are bug free. Quite the opposite, there are issues on both sides. 

same, just yesterday geforce experience stopped working so i had to clean install the drivers because nothing else worked

1 minute ago, Epimetheus said:

same, just yesterday geforce experience stopped working so i had to clean install the drivers because nothing else worked

In my case the power profile got messed up causing performance problems. Had to ddu the whole software package two tim a before it started working again. GeForce Experience is also super horrible. It never works for me. Ever. I have had so many problems with it that's not even Dunny anymore 

the 5700xt is about 5% slower in most games. you can oc it but that only increases your fps with about 3 in most games. while the 2070 super can do 10 fps or more with an oc. 

but that doesn't fully justify the price difference. and thats okay. because it comes down to personal preference. 

i to like the design of the red devil. it isn't out yet but when it is it will be around 480 euros here. at least i hope. the closest and best 2070 super aib is the gigabyte gaming oc at 559 euros. thats roughly 70-80 euro's more. but personally.. i would think its too much of an hassle to ddu and then uninstall nvidia drivers and then install amd drivers that have issues and would thus be more of a pain in the ass. compared to plopping my 1070 out and plopping a 2070 in. wont be that easy since i will redo allot of my pc. case psu memory etc.

which also has the difference. the red devil says it needs a 700/750watt psu bare minimum. that's obviously not true. but for better stability it could be. and the 2070 super needs a 650 watt psu bare minimum. 

there are so many factors that you alone can really answer whether you want the 2070 super or 5700xt. 

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate