Problem with RGB Fusion 2.0 on rx 580

Hi,

I wanted to change the rgb on my rx580 gaming 8g. I've tried this a while ago and had lots of issues trying to get the software to work. I know that rgb fusion and all other gigabyte software are complete trash. I managed to fix the program by installing an old version of the aorus engine (1.3.8). But that version also isn't working anymore. I've tried different versions and reinstalling both aorus engine and rgb fusion but nothing works (it's either not displaying anything or stays at 'Please wait').
There's one thing that could be affecting the installation of rgb fusion, cause when I'm going through the installation utility, it asks to install Microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable package (x86) as a part. But that installation fails every time. Maybe that's a factor? Idk anymore, maybe some of you know how to help me.

It's not a major issue for me, but it's just annoying as hell.

Thanks in advance

15 minutes ago, ThijsgamingNL said:

Hi,

I wanted to change the rgb on my rx580 gaming 8g. I've tried this a while ago and had lots of issues trying to get the software to work. I know that rgb fusion and all other gigabyte software are complete trash. I managed to fix the program by installing an old version of the aorus engine (1.3.8). But that version also isn't working anymore. I've tried different versions and reinstalling both aorus engine and rgb fusion but nothing works (it's either not displaying anything or stays at 'Please wait').
There's one thing that could be affecting the installation of rgb fusion, cause when I'm going through the installation utility, it asks to install Microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable package (x86) as a part. But that installation fails every time. Maybe that's a factor? Idk anymore, maybe some of you know how to help me.

It's not a major issue for me, but it's just annoying as hell.

Thanks in advance

Good luck, I had a very similar issue with my RX570 and RGBFusion...I was playing around in it and my RGB went out. Yes, the software is utter crap.

I eventually found a very simple executable file in the RGBFusion directory called 'LEDON' or something similar. Thankfully, this worked  to turn the RGB back on. I believe it also allows you to change the color, but for some reason that wasn't an option for me.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

i have the problem that i see a mother board with the new drivers/Software on my second system, but i have only a RX580 from gigabyte the mother board is from Asus. I search to the old versions from rgb fusion to download that but i cant find that. I can´t reset my main system....

Can a person send my a link to download an old version of RGB Fusion?

Thanks in advance