Looking for a $150-250 Android Phone as an iPhone User

PlayStation 2

I've always wanted to learn my way around Android with a decent device, but the problem is I've never had the chance to experience Android the way I have with iOS.

Main thing I'm looking for is also a phone with 32GB or more of storage and something that's relatively fast for its price. I would also prefer an unlocked phone out of the box just to make it easier on myself. I don't know too much about Android phones (it's actually why I refrain from commenting about Android outside of making dumb jokes) so I'd like some recommendations on $150 to $250 Android phones around. I'd prefer a new phone and I'd prefer to stick to the lower and the middle end of the range (lower than $150 is also fine if the phone is decent enough), but I am willing to go up to $250. 

Anyone have any recommendations?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

I actually saw the G7 Play on Amazon for $170 and I actually wouldn't mind dropping that money for one of them. I'll look into them.

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I actually saw the G7 Play on Amazon for $170 and I actually wouldn't mind dropping that money for one of them. I'll look into them.

But I think the cheaper Motorola phones only work with GSM carriers like T-Mobile and AT&T. Not sure if the pricier ones are compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

But I think the cheaper Motorola phones only work with GSM carriers like T-Mobile and AT&T. Not sure if the pricier ones are compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon.

I use AT&T so thankfully that's a non-issue if it works just with GSM carriers.

26 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I've always wanted to learn my way around Android with a decent device, but the problem is I've never had the chance to experience Android the way I have with iOS.

Main thing I'm looking for is also a phone with 32GB or more of storage and something that's relatively fast for its price. I would also prefer an unlocked phone out of the box just to make it easier on myself. I don't know too much about Android phones (it's actually why I refrain from commenting about Android outside of making dumb jokes) so I'd like some recommendations on $150 to $250 Android phones around. I'd prefer a new phone and I'd prefer to stick to the lower and the middle end of the range (lower than $150 is also fine if the phone is decent enough), but I am willing to go up to $250. 

Anyone have any recommendations?

Xaomi redmi note 7. Pretty much best you can get.

What other things would you want? Most of the stuff here is under $200, some of it is between $200 and $250, and it's all from 2018 or newer.

https://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2018&nPriceMax=200&sOSes=2

EDIT: I'd personally get either a Redmi Note 7 or a Realme X.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

19 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Look up local prices for these:

• Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
  • Realme 3 Pro
  • Samsung M40
  • Samsung A50
  • Lenovo Z6 Youth/Lite

+1 for the Galaxy A50. I sell them at work, and they're great. Pixel 3a competitor for less money, with both a larger screen and battery.