Tmobile plan

oskar23

We updated plan to have 100GB of lte and on my phone is still shows limit for 2GB. Online it says its fine and im just not sure if i should desable data warning and keep using?

Android? If yes you can move the data warning slider up and down to adjust it.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

17 hours ago, okar said:

We updated plan to have 100GB of lte and on my phone is still shows limit for 2GB. Online it says its fine and im just not sure if i should desable data warning and keep using?

Your going to have to set a new data limit. My phone also started at 2 Gigs but we get 4 Gigs per device. 

What T Mobile plan gives you 100 Gigs of LTE data? Last I knew they had unlimited data on phones and either you get 3G data on hotspot or you get x amount of LTE on hotspot depends on what plan you have. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Doesnt this 100GB stand for LTE? All of 3 our lines have it, just mine needs to be fixed. We have magenta plan.

nTkIHV6.jpg

On 8/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, okar said:

Doesnt this 100GB stand for LTE? All of 3 our lines have it, just mine needs to be fixed. We have magenta plan.

Magenta is unlimited data. What you're seeing there is Android's built-in data usage tracker. It's useful for those on old limited data plans, but you're not in that boat.

On 8/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, okar said:

nTkIHV6.jpg

The 2.12 GB is showing how much your phone is reporting that you've used during the timeframe shown, Aug 1 - Aug 31 (could vary from what T-Mobile is recording). The '100 GB data warning' is a setting on your phone to warn you when your phone gets to 100GB of usage. Whether it's LTE or not doesn't matter. You likely have an unlimited plan from T-Mobile, former T-Mobile customer here btw, so you shouldn't have to worry about overages. You may experience a slowdown as your near 20GB (or around there, varies from plan to plan), but for most users you should be good to go.