Looking for best gaming laptop under 1800$

Hello, I'm gonna change my gaming rig for a laptop, I estimated the price around 1800$ but I'm not sure what PC I should get, I've seen the video in which Linus picks a new laptop but I wanted to ask you too LTT! Also, I need one that can support 4k resolution

support  4k display or 4k gaming?

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

You aren't very specific. Does the laptops screen need to be 4K or just that it can support an external monitor at 4K? Also does it need to be able to game at 4K or are you just doing something like photo editing? If you want to game at 4K, $1800 isn't really enough.

2 hours ago, schwellmo92 said:

You aren't very specific. Does the laptops screen need to be 4K or just that it can support an external monitor at 4K? Also does it need to be able to game at 4K or are you just doing something like photo editing? If you want to game at 4K, $1800 isn't really enough.

I need something that can support any game with ease and also connect to a 4K display to watch movies and edit video but I don't think I'll play on the display, or if I do, I'll reduce the resolution to 2K because I think 4K is pointless with games

1 hour ago, Gazel said:

I need something that can support any game with ease and also connect to a 4K display to watch movies and edit video but I don't think I'll play on the display, or if I do, I'll reduce the resolution to 2K because I think 4K is pointless with games

What country are you located in and what web shops do you use?