Green and Black Build...

Rossco

it is my first mechanical, and i have to say, ill stick with it until it dies, i loveee it! fits perfectly on my limited desk space too i can post a pic if you want, to show you how it looks in the dark

yeah sure why not man. Cheers:)

Looks pretty sweet. if i ever get a mechanical KB i'll definitely consider that one.

^^ glad to inform! the brown have the bump like blues, but no click so it's not as loud but still feels awesome.

Can't wait to see the end result of this build! Really a nice idea and cool that you went with custom sleeved cables!

Thanks!:D

Looks good man, i am doing a black and green (with some white) themed build as well.

awesome :D what specs you getting?

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

Nice to see another Sniper M5 User.

This is the progress on mine so far. Need to do the sleeving on the PSU cables and do a full WC loop.

5oIJJny.jpg

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Nice to see another Sniper M5 User.

This is the progress on mine so far. Need to do the sleeving on the PSU cables and do a full WC loop.

5oIJJny.jpg

all black n green builds are awesome :D

also I see you're from uk, where did you get the paint for the fans?

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

all black n green builds are awesome :D

also I see you're from uk, where did you get the paint for the fans?

I got PlastiCoat Paint from Hobbycraft as it was only £5 a can.

Although with my build I need to do a full Watercooling loop with Black fittings and green coolant as well as making a mount to support the gpu as it is sagging far too much for my liking.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

I got PlastiCoat Paint from Hobbycraft as it was only £5 a can.

Although with my build I need to do a full Watercooling loop with Black fittings and green coolant as well as making a mount to support the gpu as it is sagging far too much for my liking.

thanks man, and yeah, some bitspower matte black fittings with mayhems pastel green is what I'm gonna begin saving for :P

Build Log 

man I wish I could've gotten the 780ti :(

Yeah, but your pc is still a sweet build man!

Yeah, but your pc is still a sweet build man!

haha thanks dude :)

Build Log 

I'm excited to see how this one turns out. I love the 350D and I'm a sucker for green & black.

well all the parts are here, I just need to diagnose a problem with the 24 pin lol and buy an os and it'll be done :D

Build Log 

• 4 weeks later...

it's been a while since I updated, but today I ordered a usb to out on the os and diagnosed the problem with the power supply, should be complete by Monday ;)

Build Log 

looking good  :)   Starting to like them green and black builds!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

looking good  :)   Starting to like them green and black builds!!!

I love em :D

Build Log