Twitter - Geo/area block

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if possible answer are within LTT's forum rules... 

BUT I'm basically trying to find a way to block people from a particular area (with or without an actual account) from seeing my twitter page. This seems like an odd idea I know, but I don't want to have my account on private because it will (obviously) make my account less visible on Twitter, what I actually want is to somehow be able to block an entire area where I used to live before my new life began because I don't want the reasons I moved to follow me online.

If anyone can suggest some work arounds or point me in the direction of someone/where/site that might be able to help, please do.

Also apologies again if this is outside of what LTT allows as I'm sure they can't condone something that is almost certainly against Twitter's T&Cs

Thanks to any and all!

3 minutes ago, SafyreLyons-5LT said:

Thank you for being honest and also geoblocking is allowed (iirc) but twitter doesn't offer a first party solution

Thanks! I thought this might be the term for it but wasn't sure.

Are you aware of any third-party solutions? Had a quick google and the closest result that isn't news is the exact opposite of what I want... geo-targeting designed for business markerting :( 

Just now, Luke.seven said:

Thanks! I thought this might be the term for it but wasn't sure.

Are you aware of any third-party solutions? Had a quick google and the closest result that isn't news is the exact opposite of what I want... geo-targeting designed for business markerting :( 

Geo-blocking 3rd party services are rare especially now as no one has use for them so the products often shut down.