How do I share my VPN between 10 computers?

Darylxx

So I bough a VPN subscription which allows to connect to 5 devices simultaneously. So I can only connect my computers 1 - 5 to VPN which left computers 6-10 unassigned.

I dont want to drop $$ for another vpn subscription.

Please do not suggest me to use router method because I dont have it and basically what I want to do is running those 10 computers in different locations, I want to use VPN IP from computer 1 - 5 and share it to computer 6 - 10 each assign with different ip address.

All computers are connected to the same local network.  Any idea how I can use connections from PC 1 to 6, 2 to 7... 5 to 10 respectively?

Your situation is still a little unclear, Are the computers desktops or on Ethernet? If so you could run a switch from one desktop that has a vpn connection and have all the other pc's direct their traffic through the switch/main pc (this may be taxing on the main computer so choose one that is more powerful or doesn't get used as often)

I'm a python programmer and I play trombone

Just now, L0m said:

Your situation is still a little unclear, Are the computers desktops or on Ethernet? If so you could run a switch from one desktop that has a vpn connection and have all the other pc's direct their traffic through the switch/main pc (this may be taxing on the main computer so choose one that is more powerful or doesn't get used as often)

If you want I can provide a diagram 

Craft Computing has a tutorial to VPN everything on your network. I implemented it on a Raspberry Pi B+.

1 hour ago, L0m said:

It's impossible to do anything physically to it as all those 10 computers are virtual computers ( which first 1-5 are virtual windows 10 and pc 6-10 are virtual windows 7) My host machine is directly connected to a router.

53 minutes ago, Darylxx said:

It's impossible to do anything physically to it as all those 10 computers are virtual computers ( which first 1-5 are virtual windows 10 and pc 6-10 are virtual windows 7) My host machine is directly connected to a router.

Hmmm, I am not very familiar with vm's, my only suggestion is to see if you can can create a virtual ethernet connection between pc's like the image attached and if you can manage that then it should be pretty easy to pass the non vpn traffic through the vpn computers 

Untitled.png.4722063289773f59acd06731aad7f7a3.png

12 hours ago, Darylxx said:

since there all vms, you can normally run a vpn on the host and it will have all the vms running using that vpn.

Or route the vms through a virtual router.

2 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

since there all vms, you can normally run a vpn on the host and it will have all the vms running using that vpn.

Or route the vms through a virtual router.

No, I have stated that they would be running with 5 different locations. So passing through vpn traffic or router won't work.

48 minutes ago, Darylxx said:

No, I have stated that they would be running with 5 different locations. So passing through vpn traffic or router won't work.

then you need to buy anouther vpn serverice or find one that has a higher limit. THe limit is on their end, so you can't just bypass it.

its clear you dont know what your asking, i think what you want is your clients connect to your internal network through your isp and internet browsing happens over the vpn connection. you could do this quite easily

you host a vpn server nat'd or public ip address on your isp

you provide subnet internal on your network for these vpn clients. no local access to anything on the network. you should consider a separate router from your home network.

you would make the third party vpn service the internet gateway for the internal subnet. 

note, its a significant risk to you and im not sure this would be allowed under your vpn ToS.

2 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

then you need to buy anouther vpn serverice or find one that has a higher limit. THe limit is on their end, so you can't just bypass it.

I think by locations they mean different PCs but on the same LAN.  As such, I don't get why they are so against using a router to do it as it would work no different to assigning different physical PCs to different VPNs.

A good router will allow you to set firewall rules to route different LAN IPs down different gateways, which seems to be exactly what they want here.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7