Looking for new over ear headphones

Theguywhobea

Alright, so unfortunately in one weekend I had both my Logitech G Pro headphones and by Bose AE2i's break, so I'm gonna need some new headphones I guess...

The one thing I am looking for most overall is for comfort. I have a fairly large head I guess so a lot of headphones clamp on me too hard, however I found the G Pro's to be near perfect as far as clamping force and comfort go. They also perfectly fit over my ears with is absolutely necessary for me, I have sensitive skin, especially on my ears, so I can never seem to wear on ears for more than 15-20 mins at a time which sucks.

Looking to stay in the under $80 range but for the right pair I could splurge up to $100. I would just buy another set of G Pro headphones but these ones broke after 8-9 months of ownership so I'd prefer to fine something that is maybe a little better made.

Not super concerned with high audio fidelity or accuracy, I'm not an audiophile, so I prefer more bass heavy headphones, as long as it isn't too muddy.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 馃檪

chak out takstar pro 82 really decent bass on those. or just seom sony extra bsss headphone should be fine

For $100 the Sennheiser HD559 is a sweet pair of headphones. The comfort is rather good, even for big heads. The build quality is excellent. And they sound so lovely.聽

It鈥檚 just to say that you can have it all for $100.聽