Is it possible to connect through multiple VPNs/VPS?

Rakanoth

In order to better protect your online identity and anonymity, can one use/setup multiple VPNs connection?

I mean:

Normal connection:

Your Computer -> your ISP -> website/server/cloud/internet/whatever

Normal VPN setup used by most people:

Your Computer -> your ISP -> VPN -> website/server/cloud/internet/whatever

Multiple VPN/VPS setup:

Your Computer -> your ISP -> VPN #1 -> VPS #1 -> VPN #2 -> VPS #2 > website/server/cloud/internet/whatever

or

Your Computer -> your ISP -> VPN #1 ->  VPN #2 -> website/server/cloud/internet/whatever

Is this possible?

You can, but it really isn't helping you that much. The isp of the exit node can still see every bit of traffic your pumping out to the net, and is often pretty easy to track back to you, depending on the vpn service.

What are you trying to protect against?

tor is another good option is you need the most anonymousness(how to spell)

there used to be a software program back in the day that would bounce you all over the place.theoretically it would take so long to track you actual location that you would be gone before that happened,but it wasnt a vpn thing more of a isp bouncer,every track would lead to yet another jump off point and it just kept looping you around the globe lol i used it long time ago in my hacking days,but really if your using your own isp provider in the end the isp provider themselves would know its you doing the bouncing so really the only real way to be a "ghost" on the net is to leech off of someone elses isp lol and i do not condone that at all,but like using mcdonalds or some free type like that is what i mean.