Samsung 8k TV, 4K Curved Monitores on CES

wilsonwill15

This may be the mother of all late news.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

This may be the mother of all late news.

Yesterday someone posted that GameSpy closed.Funny fact it actually closed in February last year.So...no.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Do any of them have G-Sync. If no than they are pointless for me.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Yesterday someone posted that GameSpy closed.Funny fact it actually closed in February last year.So...no.

ha i saw a guy post that the american military where just trying out a bunch of ps3's linked together to make a supercomputer and the news was from 2010

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?