Turning LED TV Into a PC

So i had this LCD Screen TV where the screen broke, tried to find a replacement for cheap. Couldn't find any though, maybe i just didn't search hard enough?

So I took out all of the components to see if i can sell them separately but have not gotten time for that yet.

Then curiosity struck me. I was working on a computer and figured hmm couldn't i build a working PC (not monitor) out of the screen TV? Would it be possible? I mean all i had to do was figure a way to put an SSD onto the board.

Then found out about Windows 10 on a USB Stick.

Before i try any of this, since (I'm not an expert at computers nor televisions.)

Is it possible to make a FULL Desktop out of an LCD TV?

If you need the Spec's of the TV let me know, or picture's i have those too..

I'ma say no to be on th safe side, but it could be possible ofc

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

6 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

So i had this LCD Screen TV where the screen broke, tried to find a replacement for cheap. Couldn't find any though, maybe i just didn't search hard enough?

So I took out all of the components to see if i can sell them separately but have not gotten time for that yet.

Then curiosity struck me. I was working on a computer and figured hmm couldn't i build a working PC (not monitor) out of the screen TV? Would it be possible? I mean all i had to do was figure a way to put an SSD onto the board.

Then found out about Windows 10 on a USB Stick.

Before i try any of this, since (I'm not an expert at computers nor televisions.)

Is it possible to make a FULL Desktop out of an LCD TV?

If you need the Spec's of the TV let me know, or picture's i have those too..

What are you asking exactly?

so you have a tv that doesnt give image because the lcd is broken and you want to convert it into a pc by connecting a hard disk to it

is this a troll?

Just now, goto10 said:

so you have a tv that doesnt give image because the lcd is broken and you want to convert it into a pc by connecting a hard disk to it

is this a troll?

Oh...I completely missed the part about the screen being broken.

1 minute ago, goto10 said:

is this a troll?

Troll? I can easily connect an HDMI to my Monitor from the HDMI located on the TV Board.

No it is not a troll. The TV Board Has Integrated Graphics. So if i can someonehow turn it into a Computer. I'm going to try.

5 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

Troll? I can easily connect an HDMI to my Monitor from the HDMI located on the TV Board.

No it is not a troll. The TV Board Has Integrated Graphics. So if i can someonehow turn it into a Computer. I'm going to try.

huh? I don't believe a LCD TV has the same 'integrated graphics' a PC has. In other words, you're not going to play minecraft on it without a connected PC. You COULD connect an Intel compute stick to a LCD TV with a working screen.

1 minute ago, steelo said:

huh? I don't believe a LCD TV has the same 'integrated graphics' a PC has. In other words, you're not going to play minecraft on it without a connected PC. You COULD connect an Intel compute stick to a LCD TV with a working screen.

Let me try something and i'll be back. 

you are trying to convert a arm cpu with a custom firmware into a pc

no, it is not going to work, nothing is compatible the way you imagine it is compatible there

pc parts and tv parts have no relation whatsoever, nor voltages, no pci express bus, no same architecture

keep your original plan, or find the lcd replacement part or sell the parts so someone else repairs his own tv

10 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

10 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

Best of luck, but I'm 99.9999% sure Windows 10 will not run on whatever processing hardware that TV is equipped with. Your best bet is to connect a low profile computer like an Intel compute stick or a raspberry pi (although you will have to run Linux)

3 minutes ago, goto10 said:

you are trying to convert a arm cpu with a custom firmware into a pc

no, it is not going to work, nothing is compatible the way you imagine it is compatible there

pc parts and tv parts have no relation whatsoever, nor voltages, no pci express bus, no same architecture

keep your original plan, or find the lcd replacement part or sell the parts so someone else repairs his own tv

Just now, steelo said:

Best of luck, but I'm 99.999% sure Windows 10 will not run on whatever processing hardware that TV is equipped with. 

Wow i literally made this post out of curiosity to see if something was possible. Instead i get this 

nothing is compatible the way you imagine it is compatible there

Like cmon guys. Were all here for the same reason and thats to learn or teach. I'm slowly learning things and i was just wondering if something was possible.

I can't seem to fathom the fact that PC and TV are non relatable what so ever. It's compenent's inside them that matter. 

3 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

Wow i literally made this post out of curiosity to see if something was possible. Instead i get this 

Like cmon guys. Were all here for the same reason and thats to learn or teach. I'm slowly learning things and i was just wondering if something was possible.

I can't seem to fathom the fact that PC and TV are non relatable what so ever. It's compenent's inside them that matter. 

I apologize if I seemed snarky. Unfortunately, this 100% is not possible without connecting external hardware. Your TV also is probably using a low-powered ARM processor, definitely not capable of running Win10. Windows requires a x86 CPU unless you emulate it, which will cause it to run much, much slower.

13 minutes ago, vTwisted1xYT said:

i came here to help people and learn a bit, yes

but no, you are trying to marry a bear with a whate and have unicorn babies there

the samsung uses a 2 or 4 cores arm cpu that is probably a soc, it comes soldered and has integrated a memory controller and a smartphone gpu, you cant do anything with any of that in terms of comunicate to a x86 cpu and make it somehow usable

you wanted to learn, all the previous information is what this post offered to us

sell the part and dont break it, someone else might need it for real, not to experiment and burn it

answer is no, definitively no