Where did you find your Windows 10 LTSB iso file?

MyName13

I hope this isn't considered as piracy.

Where did you get your Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC iso file?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

Click on enterprise select LTSC then download.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, MyName13 said:

I've tried that before, it requires company information.

LTSC is aimed towards enterprises and thats what microsoft requires, this is the only method we are allowed to share on LTT forums.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

8 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

I've tried that before, it requires company information.

So create a company, MyName13 Inc. sounds like a good company name to me. :)

If your in school you may also be able get access to LTSC through school. Ask around your school and see if you can get any information. Especially if your in a IT related computer class.

17 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

I hope this isn't considered as piracy.

Where did you get your Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC iso file?I've heard of websites the-eye.eu and a forum MyDigitalLife, the-eye.eu doesn't have LTSC (only older LTSB) but I've heard that it can be downloaded on a forum called myDigitalLife.How would one find hashes of iso files for comparison?

Just for clarity's sake, MyDigitalLife doesn't host the ISOs, only links to them, so you wont be downloading from the forum itself.

As for hashes, if I'm not mistaken, there is a sort of library (open-source, by the way) dedicated to hashes of everything possible from the Microsoft servers (no download links, only hashes), though I forget it's name.