I have some coins....now what?

So I've been mining for the past two or so days in a pool called hashco.ws, and they mine all sorts of coins depending what's the best or something like that. Normally, they can autoconvert my coins from the random coins that are out there to BTC, but they charge a fee for that, so i chose to keep my kittehcoin from converting so i could do it myself. Now that i have a bunch of kittehcoins, how do i convert them from one type to another?

One 7950s' all I need...

A site like cryptsy will convert them to BTC, but they also charge a fee. Everyone charges a fee. 

Now you give them to me.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

A site like cryptsy will convert them to BTC, but they also charge a fee. Everyone charges a fee. 

Thanks, but they don't have kittehcoin yet :(

P.S. You should have given me a referral link to cryptsy, you could have gotten something from this besides just a good feeling of helping someone, but thanks again. 

One 7950s' all I need...

Thanks, but they don't have kittehcoin yet :(

P.S. You should have given me a referral link to cryptsy, you could have gotten something from this besides just a good feeling of helping someone, but thanks again. 

I don't feel right about giving away referral codes. I'm here to help, not make money.