Does Canon 1300D supports clean HDMI?

Greetings people of LTT, I was wondering whether my Canon 1300D DSRL are capable of producing clean HDMI? I understands that it doesn't supports 720p60fps nor 1080p30fps but hey, atleast I can settle with 72030fps with a synchronized output. So, I kinda want to know whether is those findings I found is legit before I went out looking and purchasing hardwares (HDMI cable & dummy battery pack).

The Canon 1300D (EOS Rebel T6) does support 1080p at 30 fps or 24fps, depending if it is set to NTSC or PAL, but the image quality isn't that great. While colour is good, the big issue is with detail rendering, which can look blurred. Also AF is limited to single point, and is contrast-based, which is hit or miss.

This isn't a camera that is meant for beginner video work at all, it just merely has the functionality. You are better served with a better camera here.

Oh no...judging from that, I might just better off with a webcam instead than trying to setup my DSLR (Note that, I'm comparing it with Logitech C920/C922 webcams). I appreciate your infos man! Been wanting to hear some words out of people regarding this. Now, it seems like sticking with a decent webcam first then pick up a whole new DSLR  or Camcoder afterwards sound way more sensible.

Any of you guys shoot with a Powershot G series camera? I have a G9 IS and a Powershot SD 780IS for a second camera. Just curious how you guys like your G cameras. The G9 has a ton of options

1 hour ago, Shermansar said:

Any of you guys shoot with a Powershot G series camera? I have a G9 IS and a Powershot SD 780IS for a second camera. Just curious how you guys like your G cameras. The G9 has a ton of options

No man, I only have used DSLR cameras so far and I only own Canon 1300D. Are you trying to get a clean HDMI output as well?

• 3 weeks later...