Laptop with the best screen. Contrast and color accuracy.

Hi, I'm looking for a laptop for video and photo editing. I'm starting a masters degree in color grading for video.

I live in Argentina but I'll be buying this laptop from Amazon US or Hidevolution so better if it can have international warranty and the brand is available in my country (gigabyte, asus, dell, apple, lenovo, hp, etc / not razer, not clevo).

The laptop will be used for editing 4K files in Premiere, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects and some Lightroom/photoshop.

Specs I am looking for:

• Best CPU possible.
  • At least 16gb of ram, 32 will be better,
  • At least 512gb ss, 1tb prefered.
  • GPU with good amount of CUDA cores, like RTX 2060 or 2070maxQ.

• Best Color Accurate Screen possible with delta E < 2 at least 100% sRGB, 90% aRGB and 1000:1 contrast ratio or higher. (This is the most important feature for me)

Budget: Up to 2400 usd.
Battery life: 4/6 hours of editing is ok. The higher, the better.
Prefered size: 15" it's ok, I also don't mind 17".
Prefered weight: I don't mind for it to be a little bit heavy, but it needs to be portable so it can be carried on my bag with the camera, lenses, and other stuff.

I will NOT use the laptop for gaming.

I was going to buy the AERO 15 4K OLED laptop I was concerned a little bit about burn but when I read the review on notebookchek and the screen left some things to be desired for professional work despite the x-rite certification. I am still in love with that contrast ratio thought.

Is there a better option out there?

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Hi, I'm looking for a laptop for video and photo editing. I'm starting a masters degree in color grading for video.

I live in Argentina but I'll be buying this laptop from Amazon US or Hidevolution so better if it can have international warranty and the brand is available in my country (gigabyte, asus, dell, apple, lenovo, hp, etc / not razer, not clevo).

The laptop will be used for editing 4K files in Premiere, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects and some Lightroom/photoshop.

Specs I am looking for:

• Best CPU possible.
  • At least 16gb of ram, 32 will be better,
  • At least 512gb ss, 1tb prefered.
  • GPU with good amount of CUDA cores, like RTX 2060 or 2070maxQ.

• Best Color Accurate Screen possible with delta E < 2 at least 100% sRGB, 90% aRGB and 1000:1 contrast ratio or higher. (This is the most important feature for me)

Budget: Up to 2400 usd.
Battery life: 4/6 hours of editing is ok. The higher, the better.
Prefered size: 15" it's ok, I also don't mind 17".
Prefered weight: I don't mind for it to be a little bit heavy, but it needs to be portable so it can be carried on my bag with the camera, lenses, and other stuff.

I will NOT use the laptop for gaming.

I was going to buy the AERO 15 4K OLED laptop I was concerned a little bit about burn but when I read the review on notebookchek and the screen left some things to be desired for professional work despite the x-rite certification. I am still in love with that contrast ratio thought.

Is there a better option out there?

For some Reason some of the older msi have really decent Panels like the MSI GE73 8RF Raider it *only* has a 1070 tho but a 1070 is as fast as a rtx2060 so it could work for u 

Kontrast: 1050:1 (Schwarzwert: 0.26 cd/m²)
ΔE Color 3.52 | 0.6-29.43 Ø6.1, calibrated: 2.09
ΔE Greyscale 3.11 | 0.64-98 Ø6.3
100% sRGB (Argyll 3D) 76% AdobeRGB 

one of the few gaming notebooks i know that are not overpriced and have a decent panel with 100% srgb in germany u can get them for like 1300 calibrated its around 2 delta e idk if thats fine for u and they are really protable 

I will look into it and see if I can find a review, thanks.

Does anyone have any other options to consider?