Sharing office dekstop Gaming/Media-center/VR to livingroom projector (15 meters)

Hi everyone

I just got a 4k projector that I plan to set it up in my living room, I also have a semi beasty desktop in my home office and a HTC Vive. Is there a practical way to utilize this desktop in my Livingroom (without moving it)? I want to utilize the HVC vive in the Livingroom along with the projector for guests watchers. My home office desktop would have no issue powering a setup like this but I want to somehow utilize this without moving the hole desktop in to the livingroom, is there a good solution out there that I have not considered? If not, I will need to consider just getting another beasty desktop that will act as my media station/ Livingroom gaming station.

Any ideas anyone?

So I could just extend my desktop in to my living room with a thunderbolt hub ? How would it utilize the 1080ti on my desktop? I'm confused :(

aaah so I would hookup a Thunderbolt 3 to my desktop and connect a HDMI cable from the 1080ti card in to the thunderbolt 3 card. From there then I will be able to get a 15M thunderbolt cable in to my livingroom with a thunderbolt 3 hub on the other end. Here I would connect the projector and the HTC vive?

2 hours ago, Manicus said:

aaah so I would hookup a Thunderbolt 3 to my desktop and connect a HDMI cable from the 1080ti card in to the thunderbolt 3 card. From there then I will be able to get a 15M thunderbolt cable in to my livingroom with a thunderbolt 3 hub on the other end. Here I would connect the projector and the HTC vive?

I believe that is the way it works. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I did allot of research on this, and yes - this would work perfectly. Unfortunately this wont work for me :( since my motherboard does not have the necessary JTBT1 port for the card. I would likely now need to consider getting a nuc8i7hvk or something like that, it looks like its worth it.