Are there any desktop pc batteries?

Kruzer
Go to solution Solved by goto10,

yes, it is called a ups

the printer should not be a laser printer, it will make the ups enter in panic mode and shut itself off, a ink printer should be ok

the ups, as big as you can buy it, 2000 watts or larger, more watts means more time

https://www.amazon.com/CyberPower-Systems-LX1500GU-1500VA-Display/dp/B0141FNR7C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=ups+1500&qid=1564633611&s=gateway&sprefix=ups+&sr=8-6

also means more weight and more price

the monitor, try to get one, ips, low power consumption, 20 watts

the pc, do you have specs of it? 

has to be a desktop pc?

the ups can go connected to a power generator, or you can skip the power generator, or the ups if you have the generator

I need to make a mobile workstation for my job and I was wondering if there is a product out there that functions as a battery that I could plug into that would power a desktop and a printer. Alternatively I could use a guide to making something that accomplishes the same task. Ideally this item would be able to charge without interrupting the power to the computer, and it would have enough battery to be used for 20 minutes and up on just battery power. 

Edit: Its probably going to be an dell optiplex unless I can get the ol bossman to let me build something, run of the mill inkjet printer

Edited by Kruzer
Adding Info

yes, it is called a ups

the printer should not be a laser printer, it will make the ups enter in panic mode and shut itself off, a ink printer should be ok

the ups, as big as you can buy it, 2000 watts or larger, more watts means more time

https://www.amazon.com/CyberPower-Systems-LX1500GU-1500VA-Display/dp/B0141FNR7C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=ups+1500&qid=1564633611&s=gateway&sprefix=ups+&sr=8-6

also means more weight and more price

the monitor, try to get one, ips, low power consumption, 20 watts

the pc, do you have specs of it? 

has to be a desktop pc?

the ups can go connected to a power generator, or you can skip the power generator, or the ups if you have the generator